Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Just take my route instead and focus on hard defending the fuck out of your townreads.

Way easier.

• Brad

Also

This game is ridiculous

Literally nobody scumread me until Linear started pushing me for incredibly inconsistent reasons and waffled on my slot, and suddenly a bunch of people decided Zwelious was town and I was scum, including BBB who obviously was town in the first place

And it seems like some people are still carrying over that read in a subtle attempt to defend their scum partner and push agenda on me because for whatever fucking reason I always die in hydra games despite randing town

I should just stop hydraing but I wanted another chance to hydra with wazza since the last time we didnā€™t last very long lmao

-ww

2 Likes

Well I am defending G&C and pushing Zwelious but neither of those reads seem to be reads people actually like

-ww

Fair lol

-ww

Hydra with me next time.

At least Iā€™ll make the slot obvious town.

ā€œBehold my powerā€

• Brad

i am the best at being unreadable so pick me i will never die and never voted out because of my anti-charisma

Which one is talking?

i felt like this befoere u will be jaded and get used to it

part of why i scumread this is because im surprised you still give a fuck

mafia players dont have feelings

lol

Iā€™m pretty sure I went way out of my wolf range early on in this game just to avoid a repeat of the last hydra game, but my goal was to solve and play the setup correctly and not just to townspew myself

Iā€™ve managed to accomplish none of those goals so weā€™re on track to lose lmao

-ww

1 Like

Unfortunately I do give a fuck
I didnā€™t give any fucks last night and said I was saving them for today so thatā€™s what I did
I wasnā€™t kidding

-ww

1 Like

ehā€¦I think Iā€™ve seen you get yeeted a few times.

• Brad

Well, if weā€™re right and theyā€™re wrong then itā€™s not really our fault town loses.
Just gotta prepare the postgame salt rants.

• Brad

usually incorrectly

yeah you need that checked saves a lot of stress and removes grey hairs

1 Like

hes lying i passed the test when we did the draft in highschool

debil idk if you saw my ping but go to discord

He sent him a dick pic, didnā€™t he?

• Brad
1 Like

i hope so

3 Likes

:unamused: