Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

nah ur more likely town if he dies the game is over dont give him the gun

shoot hoodheroes seth cheese and frank

that is the solve

partially because im gonna get shot and game is over shoot him later if u get a mafia

whatever eevee is cooking it better be big because that is the under the radar slot no one is looking at odds are game is self destructing and they are sitting back and pogging

i will be the hero give me the gun i make a wov to not shoot arctic slot

dont want to die

Why do you actually think Iā€™d be a wolf with Seth when Iā€™ve been pushing his hydra this entire time
That is legitimately the one slot Iā€™m absolutely sure I want dead and all my other reads pale in comparison
-ww

2 Likes

seth is an easy sacrifical lamb
if it were on me i would probably shoot seth first that one connects everything
it really depends how srong the team is

since there is no night kills, a good bus is an autowin and you are good enough to pull it off esp how i seen you play mafia in previous games

I mean, I think a lot of slots just want Seth dead anyway so itā€™s not necessarily AI there.

my read on you is pretty shaky anyway i only have your eod1 against you otherwise is pretty poe tbh

sucks that dota has such a 50/50 hydra record he either is insanly pog to have or literally dissapears and does nothing for u the entire game

looks like this will be the latter

No? SoS keeps saying Seth is town for inexplicable reasons and min/GGhana were also hard defending the slot

Itā€™s not even Seth that I think is the wolfiest, itā€™s LinearPoint
And the entire counterargument to my scumread has been ā€œSeth is always like this even when heā€™s a villagerā€ but I interacted with LP, not Seth
Wazza actively scumreads Seth so it adds up anyway

But people are just ignoring the other half of the hydra and itā€™s driving me crazy

-ww

Apparently you didnā€™t read that game where half my scumteam bussed itself and died and only Seth and I endgamed together

-ww

seth is a goated mafia partner i know first hand what he can do

If anything I think his town meta gives him the perfect excuse to survive without looking suspicious as a wolf, so itā€™s a good reason not to bus him
-ww

Yes so why would I bus him
-ww

hes great at being bussed

i am great at reading seth ill tall u what he is later

Idk I scumread him for an entire day in our last game and I was correct but people kept defending him for meta reasons and HE WAS SCUM AND I WAS TOWN

nobody fucking listens to me anyway until I nod and smile and sheep consensus which is usually wrong, so idk why I bother

-ww

2 Likes

i said he was scum also but i was also irrelevant and died early so my pain is a lot less

1 Like