Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

im having interesting thoughts right now

2 Likes

btw it doesnt say who has the gun i think it was hoodheroes push on cheese that one is fully wrong

what hydra chat

He means wolf chat.

Huh? Jake has the gun
Wazza wants cheese dead
I want Zwelious dead
I keep waffling on the cheese slot so Wazza is probably more right than I am, idk

-ww

no check OP it doesny say the gun holder

i didnt read the last 50 posts in seths iso and skimmed most of it but i agree with debil here unfortunately our god is sussy as fuck

Ohhh you meant in the OP
lolhosts

-ww

2 Likes

Actually I’m not sure if the op ever had BBB as a gunholder

I think only the host post at game start announced it

-ww

You’re all right, tbh the best way to see who has the gun is to iso the host account, which shouldn’t be long because we don’t need vote counts.

1 Like

wanting to get shot instantly d1 is super wacky even me and debil arent stupid enough to ask to get shot right away and thats considering we wanted to roll the gun
im calling mafia seth trying to look cool and towny but he would piss his pants if he got shot
and even after he asked to get shot and carry the game he proceeds to barely do shit, if he was real would make way more sense for him to start dunking on people and slapping ass like he always does, especially tunneling people
to be fair idk if he actually tunneled anyone but it didnt seem like it, correct me if im wrong tho
and linear just posted a bunch of irrelevant shit from what ive seen i skimmed all of it because it didnt look like reads or opinions
shoot them, win/win either we get seth with a gun or i will be the best player on fortress of lies for making 1 read and being right

also slightly angleshooty but saying “hydra chat” feels wacky because me and debil use dms

Afaik he didn’t tunnel anyone but his other head tunnelled me
And when asked for an opinion Seth just went “I agree with whatever LP said” which is unimpressive and not opinionated as I’d think he would be if town

-ww

1 Like

sorry if thats not allowed to be used for reads host

arent they like best friends online, feels weird that they are barely communicating

I assume people are just using whatever they want for their hydra chats so I doubt it makes a difference🤷‍♂️
-ww

Idk I’ve never met LP before
The only related commentary I saw from them was that they love waking up in the morning and getting a cup of Joe and checking the thread to see what shit Seth has done
So no, clearly they dont communicate but just agree with each other’s reads for no apparent reason
-ww

i want seth shot more than lol now but seth village would shoot me or someone i know to be v from a godread

@lol who would you shoot if you got the gun

mafia chats usually have separate hydra chats thats what i remember from when i played on deeze at least
i wont elaborate on this tho i dont want to get a warning, either im right and i win already or im wrong and im mentally deranged