Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Seth is just not village so I want him shot
If he’s village we already lost the game before it started
-ww

1 Like

No I mean the OP specifically says mafia chat is on discord and says nothing about hydra chats
-ww

i havent played much with him either all i know is hes kinda sweaty

im ngl i dont actually think LP was that wolfy but seth is pushing 2 villagers and his jake townread was literally just TMI embodied

2 Likes

seth knew when linear was attending a marriage clearly they must be good friends outside of fm

1 Like

even more win/win if seth is town i hope he actually is now

debil isnt online btw i would shoot seth but i have literally not read anyone else, but i can answer for him, he said cheese might be outdated tho

pushing villagers isnt scummy unless youre ladd

feels like a wacky reason to scumread him tho tbf i have no idea about the tmi stuff

yeah its outdated i said i want seth in thread like 30 mins ago

idk why i quoted this when 2 poeple are online on 1 account FOL sucks

HH already explained why the push on them sucked

the push on me is because i was calling jake a troll even tho i said it made him more likely town

i apologise for the misinformation

i wont lie i dont really care because i have no context for this shit
ill iso cheese they seemed based town from start of the game

read this post

tell me this is not TMI

why the hell did aelin like this post it is literally a 130

jake also wanted to get shot day 1? makes chances of town seth even higher this is so pog

i never wanted to be so wrong

I’ve learned to not question it after the last hydra game.

• Brad
1 Like

except jake admitted he was doing a gambit and deliberately playing anti-town in order to get shot and his entire previous play makes sense with this assumption in mind

seth on the other hand wants to be shot but is barely involved in the game, to my knowledge not trying to be wolfy, and making half-asses pushes. if you compare it to me for example, there’s an incongruence with how seth wants to be shot and how much he’s actually invested in the game

1 Like