Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i dont know you tell me
maybe mist wants me dead because im dota

thank you i appreciate it

to be fair i had insane mafia potential but i willingly threw half of it away in exchange for fun, never regretted it since

that’s exactly how u handle a partner who is basically waiting to be killed but without trying to actively encourage their death

i dont want to be killed youre being delusional rn

i get your point i just want to make you mad so that you stop pushing your point

im not saying you want to but like 12 hours ago your slot was basically just waiting to die at some point

still probably is but at least you’re trying

youre insane

2girls1cup is super towny as shit, wanting to not get shot so openly and being like “i would shoot lol/dota then seth/linear but i wouldnt actually do it if i got shot” thats insanely towny, cant really explain it
especially comparing to when i played vs scum kiiruma as voodoosh he was just salty the entire game and pushing evertyone

1 Like

can you look over SoS i think they are probably mafia especially with seth cuz of the way they jumped on the slot early while wind was burying them but then came around on them being a villager when gghana slot said they were probably town

it looks like they realized their partner was going down early and wanted in on it but then changed their read following the thread temperature when it seemed like the slot was saveable

1 Like

tho debil told me not many people want them dead which is insane, town not wanting to kill the lowest poster? when did mafia players evolve?

but me and debil are clearly mafia who wants to die why does our opinion matter to you

yes his posts about being shot are villagery but his actual reads/content either suck or look like tmi but i probably wouldn’t shoot yet

i already know you suck this game you can stay quiet

your mom said i had to get along with you or she’d stop seeing me

shes really nice i agree

i will read sos since you brought an interesting point im just sure that after i will you will come up with some bullshit to make us look sussy regardless of what i say

i dont blame you for sussing us before but i am carrying your ass right now

if seth is town then :joy_cat:
if he’s mafia then it’s wind’s pelt but i have also been trying to kill them for 90% of the game

1 Like

i can tell you postcount wise sos looks like a good shot