Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

iirc he spent the entire game pushing villagers outside of his 1 partner atlas who he kept spamming was mafia the entire game but never really pushed, and at one point he bussed his partner on day 3 after it was obvious they were dead weight. he only pushed 1 LHF villager, and TMI’ed the rest. although overall he mainly let town do the work for him i think

-g

1 Like

ok so what is up with this post then

dota moment

Who, Seth? He picked a villager (Jake) to townread for extremely flimsy reasons and a villager to omgus (me) until I dropped my push on him
He also hard distanced from his partner (atlas) but given this setup I don’t know whether I would expect the same thing
-ww

1 Like

did dota actually believe that or
What is going on in your hydra chat

it was his dream for seth to be town but he knew in his heart that seth was most likely mafia

this tbh
hydra dynamics throw a lot onto ‘would they do this’ type reads

1 Like

I mean Jake in that game was a widely scumread villager and I kinda think cheese falls into the same category right now

-ww

seth was making sense and seth does not make sense

okay yeah i think it is worth reading into how seth played railgun because i’m already seeing parallels with how he pushed on me/wind this game and wind last game. he prefers to push on middle of the pack villagers and then TMI the LHF while town kills them for him. which is what i think he was doing with jake and cheese this game

-g

1 Like

Hi guys

Whats happening

Just woke up

we won

Cheese90 is a dubiously widely scumread player because there are a decent number of players who TR’d the slot
I think I’m one of the few who has expressed a scumread against it

Nice ggs

I think hydra dynamics plus popcorn setup mean whiteknighting is more likely to occur than distancing, but gambits to “get shot” and hard defending partners are more likely than serial bussing since that would literally cause the wolves to just die

-ww

Kind of why I want SoS to step up tbh

1 Like

Idk what the consensus on cheese is tbh
I’m going off what I heard
Think Wazza still thinks they have high partner equity but I’m leaning the opposite way
Will let her explain her thoughts cause I already gave mine

-ww

I have played one game with seth and he pushed Alison every single day

Youre welcome for my imput

Im going back to sleep gn

my main point against SoS is this

and yes im a chad cuz i made this post before seth flipped

1 Like