Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

could you expand on this

Also cheese is town

My problem with SoS this entire time is that the one thing that stuck out to me was that theyā€™ve hard defended Seth for ages, specifically after BBB decided to townread the slot

I didnā€™t see anything else that really bothered me from them but I do think itā€™s possibly a wolftell

-ww

he doesnt like sos

Exactly this ^

-ww

Er i meant arcā€™s post but forgot to quote it

i mean itā€™s worth looking into the why/how they defended rather than just the fact they did it

the problem is from what i remember the way they did it was wolfy because they were townreading seth for something which was actually insanely wolfy if jake was a villager (which he is) - which was the way seth was trying to shut down scumreads on the slot by making arguments around playstyle rather than alignment, which is exactly how wolf seth would handle village jake. and i never understood why they gave him a townread for it

Apparently consensus is now saying cheese town
Guess I was wrong lol
-ww

Alright
Hereā€™s a hypothetical

Whatā€™s the gameplan for scum
If we assume that:

• cheese is a villager
  • cheese was the designated shot

What were they planning on in LyLo and how were they prepping for it

Itā€™s too cold and windy Iā€™m putting my hands in my pockets, be back when Iā€™m not turning into a snowman
-ww

Surface level take, cheese is tunnelling a villager if thatā€™s the case
, - ww

I havenā€™t paid enough attention to cheeseā€™s reads to give an opinion on that though
-ww

seth was very obviously going to accuse me of TMIā€™ing cheese town and would have probably tried to get me killed in lylo

cheese started scumreading me which is why when i woke up i knew i couldnā€™t afford them to get shot if they were a villager otherwise we Probably Just Lost

otherwise i have no idea what else they would have done, because i canā€™t remember what capeā€™s reads were. but things were going exactly how wolves wanted it to until very recently

I donā€™t have time rn to fully explore scum gameplan
thatā€™s something I want to spend the full day on
But itā€™s worth exploring gamplans especially in light of zwei flip

Yeah LP already accused me of that lol
I feel like itā€™s very likely he TMIā€™d both cheese and me as town in his string of posts that I was pushing him for
Did anyone else besides Kiiruma and cheese think that
-ww

Wait we got a wolf

Yes
They ded
-ww

Oh

Nice

Gn

That was an underwhelming response lol
-ww

I mean you didnā€™t even ask who it was