Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i don’t care how obvious you think you are
you havent been obvious to me, or anyone else for that matter
you said bussing is bad in this setup and your reads have been 0/2

if you are a villager why is your assumption that im confbiased rather than just taking the facts at face value

I literally said who, nerd. So keep trying to wolfread me at the end of the day the truth prevails

i know i’m not who you asked but i think these things are both true

~nova

who is mafia other than kiiruma

your slot has been tunneled on mine since the start of the game, this is the obvious conclusion I drew.

-S

as much as I would like to say that’s not my problem, logistically it still is. all I can do is state why I believe he did.

-S

elaborate

I will admit it’s been humbling to be this wrong about Seth. however I will gladly lay out a refute to your first point.

-S

all of the most vocal slots incorrectly scumread us. this needs to be resolved immediately and will lead to a loss if we are left without the gun in lylo. additionally, I believe we would be better with the gun than a hypothetical town Kiiruma. therefore we are the obvious shot today, and I will have nothing else.

-S

Okay, let’s fucking go.

I should’ve just been pushing my scumread harder.

• Brad

this doesnt really make any sense
you have been 0/2
kiiruma has been 2/2, and he doesn’t have you in his next shots, so why tf would you be a better gun holder than him

I would like to add to that

You also said you would ‘Instantly shoot Kii’ which… means I’d get the gun anyway should you actually be town but instead I’d be unable to miss.

Your words contain things which don’t make sense with the actual progression

By this, I mean I’d be at ‘Mis-shoot and lose’

I am saying that we should be shot first over 2Wolves.

-S

hmm
you people are weird

do you feel like answering this

Wait what the hell did I miss besides the shot?

• Brad

this ones hydra dissonance

~nova

A head in SOS wants to be shot so they get the gun. And then said they’d instantly shoot me if they get the gun. Which means that then if I mis-shot then town would lose. (This is assuming that from their words, that they’re town and don’t just die lol)

@SeaOfStars

Are you scumreading 2W1H?