Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

it’s actually a complement that i’m saying he is confbiased on us because if he is actually a villager and legitimately read through our posts with an open mind and decided we are mafia then… :joy_cat:

so what you’re saying is we shot mafia

Let’s GOOOOO

did i stutter

you’re lucky i have zero articulation skills

~nova

I’m fine with keeping that slot out of contention for shots today at the very least though

if i get shot i am probably snap shooting kiiruma btw

~nova

anyways I have no idea what’s happening nor do I have time to know ( I have two minutes)

Eli here btw

you’re shooting me

~nova

Bet

1 Like

see kiiruma doesnt seem to want to shoot you which unfortunately for you makes me want to shoot you more

2 Likes

is there any reason not to just kill through me/kiiruma asap because there’s no way those aren’t just the next two kills

~nova

my shot poe is literally 4 people
lol

I am going to let some stuff simmer then come back
I have a few essays due soon

this game is definitely winnable

yes
i want more time for dota/lol and brad/illwei to do something because i dont want to have your slots turboed and have both be misses then be in lylo with 2 people who have basically done nothing for the past 4 phases

excuse me? I have done nothing but townread G&C and HH to varying degrees since I have been here. I’m not trying to POE either of you and that is a blatant lie. additionally, we have been an obvious villager (and I can detail how), it’s simply that you are either too confirmation biased or too blind to see it.

-S

you will kill us right now if you don’t want a loss.

-S

i legitimately think wolf kiiruma thought he would be townread for scumreading seth and forgot to make up pushes on anyone else which is why he had nothing to say when i asked him who he would shoot lmao

maybe not you but your other head has been juggling me and hh in and out of their poe on the previous days