Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Eli here btw

Uhh
I deflect to jake

i didnt i literally townread him and had a hissy fit when he got shot 24h before deadline

i dont know who did actually

1 Like

His pull out game be weak as fuck tho.

• Brad

who are you leaning towards shooting

Ah yes
Felix does a lot of things just to be townread, though
And tbh im just chalking that up to his playstyle
Since Soren is currently here and talking I’m more interested in what they have to say at the moment
-ww

1 Like

I haven’t actually read the whole shenanigans so I’d have to read it to determine if it’s the same thing here

That wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. :rofl:

1 Like

What do you mean by an “Oops sorry” reaction?
I literally never had one like that from what I understand of it.
I actually just wanted to diffuse what was happening in the build up to the flip

At least I don’t think I did

Fair
I’m just saying that cuz it’s better than suppressing it
Also it’s plausible g&c borrowed it

Ngl might follow through on SS request
Reads like a gambit

Has he tried just begging to be townread and brag about voting out wolves?

That seems to do the trick…

• Brad
2 Likes

E.I a gambit to not get shot

Ok that’s what I thought lol
I was primarily mad about the early shot but anyway thethethe shot a wolf so I have no complaints rn

Several people said Kii’s reaction to the shot was unnatural for him, I believe hedgehogs pushed this the hardest and I also think it means they’re just never a wolf if Kii is because it would be dumb to push your own partner immediately after the gun gets handed to a new villager when it puts the wolf in question in direct firing range

I’d have to read back again but not right now, I want to sleep but I’m here to vibe and talk while people are active
-ww

you clearly have tons to time to be spending it parked in thread
how about you humor me for a second

ok but
you remember in deus ex when grace blatantly spewed themselves to be a villager by talking about their rolecard and… yeah
for the sake of curiosity i asked grace to come out this game

if im a wolf i dont gain anything from asking a villager slot to blatantly spew themselves, and if they’re my partner then im asking them to do something i know they literally cannot do since they are mafia

you are getting confused
that was me

that’s the neat part, you do it and tell them to not actually do it

sure

what’s up

Well, no, you were townreading thethethe before the shot, right?
So “oops sorry” was probably not the right term but more like “I told you they were town”
Idk I have to go back and read all of the events at that point because I remember real-time was too chaotic and my head was too far up my ass to read anyone else’s posts besides my own

-ww

1 Like