Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I think him gaining a burst of energy post wolf flip speaks to him being town more than likely.

• Brad
1 Like

it’s not a bad explanation, it’s one I find myself agreeing with while hesitant.

-S

1 Like

i would agree but as i said before im paranoid it was a gambit/buss

struggling to read the slot without meta but this doesn’t seem implausible

1 Like

@GoldAndCrystal can you towncase yourself

I will enlighten you on what has the best chance at getting her in the wheel: massive internal infighting. she is a mediator and peacemaker at heart and this is one of the surefire ways to push her to the front. enough has happened to us recently that I don’t care to expand the energy even though I do have enough issues with people at the moment to warrant one. the other method I can think of is deliberately causing myself intense dysphoria in the most degrading way possible. I will not be doing this.

-S

i could
i dont really want to

I could read through

I don’t really want to

that sounds like a you problem

To be completely honest
I think you have a plausible case for being town minus the seth read which can also be a legit mistake, considering BBB thought the slot was town and they were literally confirmed to be town
So it’s still something that can come from town
I don’t think anything else from you looked bad from what I’ve seen
The other thing is that I actually don’t think it’s so bad if you end up with the gun because you at least have the advantage of knowing your own alignment before the rest of us do, and using that to read other slots based on who’s pushing or townreading you
Like yeah, the seth thing went amiss, but I think both you and Mist are strong players and can actually pull off a correct shot if town
-ww

1 Like

who did this come from

maybe aelin might do it i’m interested in what she would say
but she also probably cant be fucked

My guess would be that she says “no”

• Brad

lol now that i think about it it’s funny that wolves have to push to get villagers killed then just be like “oops sorry” when they flip v and get the gun

1 Like

G&C asked
-ww

1 Like

7h into 24h day
yeah I’ve got time

Who do you have as town currently?

• Brad

How many “Oops sorry” reactions did we see when Jake got the gun, have you looked back at that?
-ww

okay I was gonna point out that something similar to this happened in Moison, where Felix asked if he should pull out Soren

he later admitted that he was doing it purely to be townread

Wait Kii did that didn’t he
And maybe me but for different reasons
Did you? Lol
-ww