Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Don’t actually remember why but lol

i would rather you shoot SoS or kiiruma tbh, i think sonic has improved massively today

2 Likes

Curious to know
If both of those slots turn out to be villagers, where would you look next?
-ww

Which ones Kii

2wolves1hydra

More like
1wold1alt

Okay yeah I have seen nothing from them that I remembered so

I feel like I know why I’m so disengaged with this game and not doing as much.

I’m going to start adjusting for it now that I realize it.

• Brad

They have a very short iso so you could probably skim it if you have a bit of time
-ww

1 Like

Noted

1 Like

Also I’d probably look at frank

1 Like

Felix does many, many things just to be townread (such as his notes from the beginning of last game). he admitted as much to Abby in writing during the last hydra game.

it’s not something I agree with but yes, that’s how he is. but thank you for defaulting to myself since I am currently here.

do it.

…is it? I’m not quite sure. I seem to throw a kink in multiple rules. perhaps I will ask.

-S

2 Likes

Think u’d be in LyLo tho

Yes, please engage and do things
Unless youre a wolf, in which case, by all means, continue to be disengaged :joy:
-ww

1 Like

yeah I’ve been informed
That isn’t the point tho

2w1h

the gist of it is that i think they lacked any sort of real emotive response to your slot (someone they townread) being shot, which is not exactly what i expect from kiiruma, someone known to get… emotional

on top of that they had no real reasons for townreading your slot, and they had no reasons for scumreading seth. these reads just existed, came around due to nothing, and he did nothing with them. seth scumread kiiruma for by the book reasons and never pushed this scumread, keeping it “hands off” which is in contrast to how he pushed me and HH (two people i think are villagers) so i think it has w/w equity

i think they were also pretty disingenuous during interactions with me/SoS earlier but this probably doesn’t matter so much

2 Likes

haha suck it karma losers

TBH I had him as a townread earlier and that’s mainly because he’s been reminding me of Zone during RailGun, that being just him responding to multiple things and asking questions when he sees them.

I’ve noticed he’s been talking today, and I don’t have a real issue with him as far as I’ve read.

• Brad

If you promise not to snapshoot I will consider it very strongly

1 Like

I will not snapshoot. I won’t lie, Mist said she wanted to shoot relatively soon but I can dissuade her. I promise to at least take several hours.

-S

1 Like

it is not, yet I wanted to clarify it.

-S

1 Like