Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Alr

If you do I will steal postgame credit

1 Like

I also want the shot to happen relatively soon so I know various important things

1 Like

profound

-g

1 Like

I keep my promises.

-S

1 Like

no

as do I. @theThethe if your mind is made up to shoot me, do it while I am still around.

-S

blocked

1 Like

It’s quite the accomplishment. I’m a very thoughtful man.

• Brad

Tbf the thing I liked from Kii was exactly that he was scumreading Zwelious when pretty much nobody besides me was pushing the slot, until cheese came in later and also agreed with my case on the slot

But the issue is that I think that was Kii’s only push
And he also did the “you know what, it’s fine, shoot me and I’ll shoot Seth” thing which iirc came out of nowhere a little too dramatically but not in an emotional way either (this is somewhere in his iso and then he was called out for it by someone right after)

So like, instead of saying “shoot Seth” very consistently like I was doing (I never said to give me the gun so I could shoot Seth) he tried to divert attention off the slot
I was just happy to see someone else thinking Seth was scum :frowning:
-ww

1 Like

It’s not made up yet
I’ll wait for jake

if they talk about rolecard they might be modkilled or something?

i mean not really they just said their rolecard was vanilla town but it was pure because it was like someone just got inserted into the game out of nowhere

I see, inform me when he is back.

yes that is the point.

-S

1 Like

I uh
Kind of think bradwei should die
I hate this read but idk there’s something really off about their presence in this game and what they choose to comment on

-ww

I have important ish context to add
Kii might just be predisposed toward scumreading the slot regardless of the situation if both randed scum
‘if I’m town I would do this’

That’s a thought he definitely can have

i dont know what the context is so ill just trust it for now ill trust in dota

what no this was last game

…why?

• Brad

i didnt read last game i died and stopped reading

it wasnt that game either it was deus ex