shart

-c

i didn’t expect you guys to do literally nothing until the shot happened smh

there are like 5 europeans all of which busy
why did you expect anything

i expected seth to be resurrected and converted to town to carry us

2 Likes

but hes in canada its still like 7 am for him

you think miracles happen in broad daylight?

true babies are usually made at night

1 Like

anyway

i think sos flips town but my ego says they are still mafia and i don’t think anyone wants them endgaming so shooting them is probably optimal

i think kiiruma has shown way more inconsistencies in his mindset, such as being 2/2 and still not trusting himself with the gun, yet with the way things are going he would end up having the gun in lylo if he thinks SoS is town, so the fact he shows no concern about this is pretty telling. i gave my other reasons about the emotion stuff earlier and TMI reads on jake/seth. think this is a more likely hit but eh

-g

brad is also a fine shot realistically that slot isn’t endgaming we just need to see how many of these 3 flip wolf

-g

what about fake babies?

did thethethe presubmit a shot i assume so right

this eod has been super stagnant

i still think brad is sussier from seth than sos but i know theres no way for me to convince anyone at this point so i wont bother, sos is getting shot eventually so it doesnt matter

slightly lower wim now because game feels solved and its stagnant, i need more flips to boost me up

Pretty sure they said their preference of shot is on SoS so if they presubmitted it’s probably them
Idk though, Eli was around for a while during our discussion earlier so who knows

-ww

inb4 eli un-presubmitted to do some extra trolling

1 Like

Chad town if he hits a wolf with a randed shot tbh
-ww

waiting for a shot on gold and crystal

Realistically I could see cheese being a presubmitted shot too
But thread moved in a direction that screamed that cheese was town so I think maybe they moved off of cheese for now
Tbh I don’t really think I’d veto a cheese shot because I feel like the derping has been overplayed, and Wazza scumreads cheese anyway so I’m giving her opinion some weight too

-ww