Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i do think the s&k slot is just a wolf and they make way more sense as a wolf with cheese than frank

1 Like

Yes
And if Iā€™m wrong on likeā€¦ cheese? then itā€™s one of you/hedgehogs and I really donā€™t wanna go there
I think Wazza is probably just right and cheese should die
Weā€™re going to lose either way if cheese is a villa unless we avoid touching the slot till weā€™ve shot two more wolves, but thatā€™s a tight PoE and I think the only shot I might advocate for before that is omg
But honestly idc
I just think cloned and cape have been pulling a really good gambit by distancing with Seth using my interaction with Zwelious as a clearing point for them since I accused LP of TMIā€™ing cheese town and then LP accused me in turn of the same thing, so itā€™s highly likely they couldā€™ve decided to just use that to antispew cheese clear because the opportunity presented itself.

-ww

if cheese is a wolf and s&k is town, then what the fuck are wolves doing on day 2?
waiting for wolf cheese to just die, and then seth the next day?

Fair tbh
I see what youā€™re saying
On the other hand Frank is my last priority in my personal shot list so whatever

-ww

Hey, I know I havenā€™t been playing well, I just want you to know this was NOT my intention when I signed up for this game. If it has ever come off that I was doing this, I am sorry, I kinda just had to dip a lot and for decent periods of time. I hope cloned hasnā€™t been doing this

-cape

They couldā€™ve just planned to either hardbus cheese or somehow spew him as villager in the process because when someone is a completely consensus scumread it usually spews them town
Idk about cape and cloned but Iā€™ve tried to employ that strategy as a wolf, like if all the villagers scumread me Iā€™d tell my team to scumread me too and try to antispew me as town
Leafia is a decent example but sheā€™s Leafia so when sheā€™s consensus scumread sheā€™s actually always scum anyway
-ww

I wouldnā€™t shoot HoodHeroes first for sure, think they are just town. I will be back in hopefully like less then 6 hours.

-cape

I did not have your slot in mind whatsoever when I said that
Idk either if your slot said anything about wanting to be shot but like 4-5 slots did and they definitely werenā€™t all wolves, so thatā€™s mostly what I meant
Itā€™s frustrating
-ww

but they were hardly being discussed
they were just the accepted shot
no one was trying to milk them for cred or spew them as anything

-g

Okay.

So realisticly, Iā€™m not going to change my reads.
Iā€™m going to say itā€™s either OMG/Sonic/GaC or OMG/Sonic/Cheese.

Iā€™m going to herby veto shooting cheese.

And Iā€™m going to tell you that Geyde messaged me they are waiting for connection flight and Iā€™m rulling our slot for now.
Also - warning, Iā€™m drunk, beer with me (pun intended (probably bad pun, but who cares)).

Iā€™m trying to figure out if Cape is trying to appeal to me by deciding to townread me again
Usually Iā€™d say waffling so much on reads immediately after giving them is towny but heā€™s been doing this to several slots throughout the game as far as Iā€™ve seen, so maybe he does do it as town but is also aware of it as a wolf

Idk ill look into it more in the morning and see if I can figure out the motivation behind what his slot has been doing
I need to figure out if itā€™s agenda-ing anything or not
Earlier in the game the slot was agreeing with most of what I said on Zwelious and agreed with my push and that Z was TMIā€™ing them (cheese) as town
Which is partly why I think it could be wolves using my accusation to their advantage but weā€™ll see, Iā€™ll give a more informed take tomorrow when I look at their macro

-ww

Btw. Iā€™m still leaning towards first option of those.

Like wtf GaC, why were you talking to Kiiruma for over 30 minutes without willingness to read them, but justā€¦ explaining your wolf read on themā€¦ to your wolf read?

I guess it makes sense, to make sure you are not shot for wolf reading them.
But on the other hand, noone really thinks about it.
And if they do, itā€™s very self-aware and due to it, scummy.

i have an unhealthy habit of doing this to people that then flip villager please excuse me

Idk
If they have big brain mafia on their team they will be able to pull that off as wolves for sure
Seth had the most spew or antispew of anyone on the cheese slot and I probably had the next most because both Wazza and I have talked extensively about the cheese slot, but she gave reasons for scumreading cheese and I interpreted the exact opposite off LPā€™s and Sethā€™s posts
So Iā€™m still not sure either way but I donā€™t think anything is clearing
-ww

Tbh Iā€™m happier shooting omg first in all worlds but if theyā€™re a town slot we have been fucked for a long time

-ww

2 Likes

i think you should look over s&k because thatā€™s our main point of disagreement

i have this entire game not thought they were actually villagery but left them alive for pushing seth which was in hindsight incredibly stupid

1 Like

Cause I really, really think Brad is scum
Idk why people keep saying Illwei has been towny
Literally all I remember is her fake readlist and then ā€œoh a wolf diedā€ super late into the day
-ww

Ok fair
I just donā€™t actually think either of the two of them are ever super villagery even as town but maybe you have a point
I just thought their WiM would be dead and theyā€™d shit on the thread considerably less as scum, but maybe someone else told them to ramp up their activity to get townread if they didnā€™t want the entire wolf team to fall apart

Yeah, thatā€™s just point blank stupid.
That is unless you knew they would get a gun.

That plus logical fallacies.
Plus all the back-attacks whenever someone tells you something. (Like our intecation yesterday stared with me pointing out your read on Kii is justā€¦ bad aproach and you instantly replied I want to setupshoot on you).
Plus all the shadow casting.

Your slot is utter bullshit right now.
And take it from someone who was out of a thread for a while.

I sitll fail to see straightforward wolf-motivated actions, so likeā€¦ it couuuuuld be cheese, but realisticlyā€¦ wtf were you doing?

Idk Iā€™ll reexamine them too
Iā€™ll skim again through omgā€™s iso just to make sure Iā€™m not missing something super obvious from it but Iā€™m probably not
Anyway good night
-ww