Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

1 Like

that was uncalled for

Iā€™m going to say I literally have no idea about capeā€™s meta but Iā€™ve wolfed with cloned and heā€™s actually very perceptive, to the point where he will exploit his own flaws as town to wolf well
I donā€™t think heā€™s been super actively posting but that doesnā€™t mean he as a wolf isnā€™t around to communicate with the team, and I could definitely see him pulling off the antispew gambit because of how Trinity Mafia unfolded. GGhana, cloned and I just hard antispewed each other by accusing each other of TMI and it confused the thread enough that all of us were consensus townread and GGhana only died to a suicide bomb and not a wagon. The rest of us endgamed.

Anyway long story short - the cheese slot is more than capable of effective distancing

-ww

Actually yeah you saw this too in the game where I subbed in and we had like half a day solving together with GGhana and I immediately died after trying to yoink wolf!cloned out of the towncore

-ww

Ok Iā€™m going to sleep lmao
-ww

Man I miss those rare occasions where I had high read accuracy

-ww

Ehh, fair.

But since we already started, that - without GaC? Without cheese? Without me?

alright so iā€™m trying to word this better basically
(i wanted to iso wind tonight but i am once again becoming unhinged so i better do this tomorrow)

the wolfteam is sonic cheese brad seth

cheese is jakeā€™s preferred shot. his next preferred shot is me. my preferred shots were s&k and seth. if sonic slot let cheese die here, jake would then shoot me, and i would then shoot s&k and seth. that would be 3 wolves down with only 2 miselims, and bradā€™s slot was basically waiting to die. this is why dota/lol had to step in and change the shot somewhere else, and the only other slot they could get enough support on was seth - a wolf slot which was basically dead in the water as a consensus scumread. this would allow for s&k to go deep due to bussing and cheese deep due to being ā€œspewed town by sethā€, and also in a way frame SoS since they were townreading the slot

2 Likes

There is no reason for wolf sonic to change the shot from village cheese, when cheese was building up a scumread on my slot which, if they ended up shooting me, would end the game

this basically just means cheese is a wolf, because they canā€™t be v/v because i am basically locked on HH town, and w sonic v cheese doesnt make sense

Check read progressions on Kiiruma btw
This is mostly a reminder to myself to do it but Iā€™m willing to bet someone TMIā€™d him as town too
Ok now Iā€™m actually leaving
-ww

i am going to sleep too probably

@franks29thbirthday do you know when geyde will be here

Oh quick question actually
If for some reason sonic were town, how would that series of events unfold?
-ww

i have no fucking clue but my point is cheese is a wolf regardless

1 Like

ā€œBetween 5 and 12 hours from nowā€.

That is for the discord tho, and I want to talk with them first.

Aka. Expect them at Ā± EoD. Possibly earlier, if lucky,

Ok cool

Kii has my blessing to shoot cheese if thatā€™s what he wants to do

Preferably not super early before the deadline but I donā€™t know when the deadline is anymore and itā€™s also a weekend which means people are gonna be afk/busy

If heā€™s not around then hopefully he remembers to presubmit

If he has second thoughts on cheese he should probably kill omg next
And sonic after that

If there arenā€™t two wolves in these three players then gg weā€™re fucked but Iā€™d like to think we still have a shot (pun intended) at winning

Good night

-ww

Er actually yeah Iā€™d rather he presubmit whatever shot heā€™s taking and it goes off at deadline rather than super early

-ww

yeah no dont shoot early because i need to check tomorrow if this still makes sense and im not just completely rambling

generally speaking i could be going horribly wrong somewhere and i think omg is still a wolf in roughly all worlds

1 Like

Gonna drag myself out of the thread now for like the third time
-ww

I wanted to say it when i popped in for 2 posts

Then i

Couldnt

Today has been wild

-cheese

The other world in which this makes sense is a sonic/GC scumteam, since sonic would know that shooting GC wouldnā€™t end the game