Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

That part was that post and it was in response to franks post which made no sense went nowhere and talked about everything while having 0 conclusions

The “wait” was the shot response

Imagine you were being held hostage by a beer (beer with me) and it was forcing you to drink (beer with me) and the only way to survive wasn to get out a coded message (BEER WITH ME) In an forum mafia game

I had two things
They were

Uh

One was who is saying im significantly townier than my wolfgames because i dont remember who here who has even seen me wolf. Cape? Who saw me wolf…twice i suppose. I dont knkw anyone else here who would have seen me wolf besodes brad and his opinion on my is frankly irrelevant lmfao

The second one…

Ill get back when i remember it

I did two things at work and i feel so accomplished

I drew up pictures and words on the seasonal specials board (key lime pie) and then reorganized the 86 list/put up a summary of menu changes we’re getting on the 10th

Also i readjusted one of the hanging brackets on the specials board and fixed fhe coffee grinder

I fixed a drawer and re attached a handle on the pie fridge last week

I feel accomplished

Im sad why has no one seemingly been on since i posted last

I like money but i really don’t want to go to work tomorrow

I dont have the mental capacity to be busy

you say that like you believe on 2 separate occasions I “saw” you as wolf, which is not exactly true at all.

I’m sorry what

oh btw thanks for actually saying absolutely just about jack here. Really helps progress the game pal.

-cape

I don’t know what you meant when you said “…twice i suppose”

-cape

I was saying that someone idr who is saying I’m townier than my wolf game where I haven’t wolfed on FoL ever and also I don’t think anyone else besides you has seen me wolf

idk what you mean by you didn’t see me wolf

Like at least the long deadline game, you were in that weren’t you?

okay cool, so I am going to assume you arent paying attention OMG are ya?

I’m not understanding you

frank suspects you, they literally have you in both wolf worlds. I would guess this means, they see you as wolf, would it not?

Yeah I was in that game, I was town, you were not town

-cape

ok obviously there’s a misunderstanding and I am not awake enough to clear it up without anger

Idk why but I feel like you’ve had way too many misunderstandings in this game to the point where it ceases to be AI
-ww

Pretty sure Illwei was saying she has never wolfed on this forum, and that you’ve played in two(?) games in which she was a wolf

-ww