Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

thats actually real? so lucky

if orange played this game would he have been forceranded catboy orange @marshal :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I kinda touched on this when I called it “weird” at the time and was talking to Illwei about it.

Whether it’s against the rules or no, it still feels like it’s kind of in bad taste.

I really wanted to roll town this game for multiple reasons.

I don’t know how this would’ve felt as a town player besides possibly a lot of frustration just based on the fact that you really can’t tilt the game to go in any sort of direction unless you got the gun.

I was surprised there weren’t more town slots open wolfing to just get the gun as town. Like I did see a lot of “Just shoot me so I can get the gun and blast name” but there weren’t slots just clowning around.

Maybe because the players I would’ve expected to fuck around and open wolf as town ended up randing mafia so they had to actually try to survive rather than annoy people into shooting them, maybe because people take this game significantly more seriously than I expect. Either way.

I will tell you this game was extremely frustrating at times for being a villager

1 Like

this game sucked and i am never playing forum mafia again

watch me die

watch me perish

watch me never live to tell the tale

hey fucking idiots

so you know the worst game just finished up

any tips for how i could have played better

specifically in my zwei read

honestly i ended up townreading LP for the same reasons as you

i want to say that you probably didn’t actually make a read on the seth part of the hydra, which was probably a mistake
because for me seth was why i thought the slot was a wolf, not LP
his treatment of jake stank of a wolf defending an LHF villager and using it to shade other slots

well I couldn’t make that read because I was fucking dead

im pretty sure i made that read before you took the shot

seth’s slot alone was a major reason i thought cheese and jake were villagers

and I actually agreed that Seth looked a lot worse if Jake flipped town

i also thought the other head was just Seth also

I typically have 2 things that I try to find if Sett is wolf or not.

I’m not sharing them publically, but yeah I have 2 of them.

TBH I had TMI and just pushed on him because he was so low key this game. I don’t think I read a single LinearPoint post, but from playing with town!LP I know he posts super well. So I wouldn’t have been surprised if he managed to get that slot townread.

1 Like

DM me on discord if you’d want to know.

why have you never shared them before

have you never randed village in a game with Seth?

I’ve randed all 3 T/T, T/W, W/W.
I don’t think I’ve randed scum against him?

I’ve called him correctly as a wolf 3/3 times that I was town vs his wolf game.

And townread him correctly when he was town to top that.

I’m not really someone focused on results since I’ve been deadened by egotists pushing people for shit reasons that basically boil down to “Mercury is in retrograde so Katze is mafia” and then assuming they’re godreaders because of it

Remember our D1 discussion about how to make townie just tunel another townie, while improving own position?

It’s funny that after discarding that strategy I managed to use it anyway.