Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Or just make people not post after shot is made.

But yeah, that was bad. Especially on Jake being shot day.

I may have died, but it was in glory after shooting the consensus scumread heroshooting the mafia

Everyone does micro here.
Noone bothers about checking interactions, psychology or just going macro.

I guess Arctic tried by going ISO on kiiruma, but ended up selecting single posts from the iso and then analyzed them instead. @Arctic if you are trying to do macro, you need context, progression etc.
Selecting random singular posts and analyzing them is… just not helpful.

You literally went back to micro reading when doing ISO.

that is fairly hard to do when there was no progression provided for 90% of the content

1 Like

I did and I cleared a wolf from it.

“town used too many microreads” is not really an accurate take when my most glaringly wrong read was a macroread

So:

This has been a bit of a topic for the staff, and while we don’t think the act of “asking Trochilidae for a different alter/bird to play” breaks any rules – pressuring them into doing so does go against the spirit of the game (and is unfair for Trochi themselves) and is something we’d prefer to be kept to a minimum. We don’t want to make anyone feel unwelcome here.

Additionally,

This reasoning in itself would violate Rule 1 of the Forum Game Rules. No action will be taken due to the uniqueness of the situation, but consider this a warning.

– The FoL Moderation Team

6 Likes

ftr i did not intend for them to literally “post their rolecard” or anything to that effect

what i was talking about was the manner and purity in which they talked about their role

but ty for clarifying i will try to avoid anything like this in the future

4 Likes

That’s just becouse you are scratching the surface.

In Railgun I was not claiming my reads straightforward in any way, yet Windward did understand who I townread without that. And why.

Gameflow situation doesn’t come from itself, if someone reacts, or just expresses the opinion, there was most likely something which motivated them to do so.

You know…

I know it’s not east to connect which post influenced creation of other post. But that’s exactly what I meant by “context”.
If you want to try doing the macro, you need to udnerstand the gameflow and how posts conect ot each other.

how do you do macroreads without being incorrect like I was then

thank you kat
also ftr i wouldn’t fault arctic there all he knew was “oh hey last several times grace had the wheel it’s a free peek” and didn’t know what a difficult ask it was
so i don’t blame arctic at all

i’m well aware my situation causes lots of unique issues and all i wanna do is try not to cause any more big ones

4 Likes

Wtf

TBF I would have defended Jake regardless of alignment but yeah I might have done it differently but I still would have done it.

LinearPoint is from me, Dota and Debil/Lol’s original homesite.

I think it’s Mist and Kiiruma’s original homesite as well.

Where we started our first FM journeys.