Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I have like zero context tho

Min

I don’t think I’m missing anything if I just leave thread to go to the store to get milk
cya

1 Like

Sorry yall i SUCK at signing mh posts

why

if he wants to impress us he knows that he isn’t going to get that by worshipping the bingus he knows he’ll impress us by looking like a Diligent Villager

Its unfortunately not very hard to impress me

guys i think gghana is just a wolf here

villagers are fine with only making posts on reads they want to. wolves feel like they have to do tick boxes and meet requirements, like some checklist. that’s what your post felt like. if you were a villager, instead of just making up reads just to make it so you had commented on every slot, i would expect you to just omit slots you didn’t have real takes on. and i know you said this was a joke or whatever, but i don’t buy that. you’ve clearly read the thread from some of the things you’ve written about here, and the backtrack from having a read on our slot to saying “i don’t remember anything from your slot” to then saying you made the entire thing up is… really hard to digest

-g

I have some probiotics if you’d like

also i have unironically not read anything except maybe like 3 posts one being your vote in the opening

who are you talking to in this post

-g

What alignment were we again Aelin?

u

illwei I have a question

if you weren’t called out on that readslist were you planning on just trucking along with it

GaC are probably towj

Min

i was planning to see how long i could go until someone called me out lmfao

what if nobody called you out on it

then i woulda probably stopped after the first shot because i woulda felt too guilty

this is why we don’t make up reads

-g

false

this is exactly why we make up reads

all reads are made up

You don’t?

• Brad