Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

the voice of bingus speaks in your ear

“look at the bottom half of the posters below Illweislot, who are you clearing for the most shit reasons”

(I can guess which one it is btw)

which bingus is here
right or left?

-Riv

Its always ghana unless jt says min or i forget to sign

Min

@SeaOfStars

Which one is which?

• Brad

trochi has improved SoS slightly so i think i’ll put my spiritual vote on the dota/lol slot instead

see the problem is i am not clearing any of them
the only ones i townread are cheese and thethethe
i think my reasons for thethethe are probably worse

-g

How are u doing seaofstars? If you had the gun who would you blast right here right now?

Min

correct answer

2 Likes

why

is it their deep clear at the start of day, because if so I’d like to enlighten you to the fact that there’s no reason they just weren’t paying attention to the setup as wolves

also why are you clearing The

we were town
however
reading you town off that here requires me to believe that you have not changed nor improved your playstyle in the past two years

-Crystal

i exist but i’m currently recovering from a psychic attack i can answer questions soon

~nova (mist)

1 Like

Thank you

• Brad

And…hope you feel better?

• Brad

The could be scum, i think i was defensing him but he never answered my question. He (jake) has more posts today alreqfy than he did on d1 of higu which i usually would find good but im unsure of if he would post more depending on the circumstances of his alignment

The probkem i have is his iso is similar in what he posts. Shitposting to max with not much contwnt

Min

as for thethethe, i was townreading them because jake seemed tonally ~fine and i think i guess i’d expect him to sound a bit more dead inside randing wolf for like, the third time out of four games? i stopped caring much about this read because i think geyde made a good point about how certain people end up just shitposting and floating around the thread after multiple wolfrands (and i even do the same thing after randing wolf multiple times in turbos)

-g

I’d blast dotalol without hesitation

-Riv

Jgnore my horrible typing pls MOBILEPOSTING SUCKSSS

Why so?

min is obviously right and well…gghana is then left

-Riv

1 Like

Good one.

• Brad
1 Like