Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

@SonicAndKnuckles genuine question

what the fuck are you guys doing this game

i don’t see how that’s how you interpreted that post

~nova

my post got deleted and i’m upset
i now understand the mild annoyance

but tldr
i found you near immediately last game even if the paranoia did get to me in the end
it’s the bumpy sharp uncomfortable headfeel i mentioned earlier and that’s exactly why I need to sort you out sooner rather than later

-Riv

this entire post is so fake it could be a kardashian

-c

hey that was only part of the reason

-g

i wasn’t finished

because you’ve gone like a pinball machine from Dota to Jake and you’ve done this with multiple slots and I’m not buying it atp

shouldve typed faster

-c

um

bestie

you wish these lips were fake so you could buy them :heart::hedgehog::two_hearts:

I think you’re confusing our heads

-Riv

that’s not helping

But if you’re town why does it bother you that you’d be shot? You get confirmed town and get a gun.

Plus it seems really odd to advocate not shooting someone because it might give them the gun than actually just town reading them. Shooting Mafia wouldn’t give them the gun so not shooting someone you suspect is Mafia in case they are Town and would shoot you is just wrong on a lot of levels.

This isn’t really the perspective I see a townie having.
You’ve moved to the top of the list of people I wanna shoot very quickly.

• LP

can i just say if you’re getting paranoia reads on us at this point in the game that sounds more like of a you problem than an us problem

-g

fun fact
in ninth grade a girl asked my if i had injections in my lips and
since i dont
thats like the best compliment ive ever gotten

-c

Wow I did a fantastic job of reading the OP before joining the game, holy shit
I knew the gun got passed between town players but somehow did not make the connection that it obviously implied the wolves would literally never have the gun
I feel like this game is a good test to see how fast town can yeet itself off a cliff and tbh I’m disappointed about the rand but whatever
This isn’t a derp clear btw, this is wind being dumb
-ww

yeah yeah I’m not in the mood
my point is it’s a feeling I don’t like and can’t explain very well other than how it physically feels
I asked Nova if she felt the same and she didn’t really so I’m going to articulate it as best I can here with you

-Riv

i remember when you posted a picture of young-you in LGBTcord and said something like this

no shit? it’s a problem i’m trying to fix right now

-Riv

no
i think theyre overplaying it because last game as town they underplayed it and i scumread them for it
so i told them to not do that
however here theyre massively overplaying it and its not paranoia since they were never townreading me and we’re 9 and a half hours into the day :wowee:

-c

im glad you have an eiditic memory when it comes to me -_-

-c