Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

how you can this blatantly misrepresent me is astounding
I’m not overplaying it I’m just actually voicing what my thoughts fucking are since apparently that’s a helpful thing to do
and for the record, I did townread your slot earlier.

-Riv

ok seth in a wig

1 Like

Because I’m still annoyed about being misyeeted D1 in the last hydra game for “not being towny enough” and also completely forgot that I’m not the one that dies if I get shot lol
That was just me being dumb
-ww

Ok yeah I thought your post made less than 0 sense from a logical perspective.

Yeah
That’s cause it didn’t make sense lmao

where

~nova

Where?

-c

this interaction has been less than fruitful in quelling such “paranoia”

if you actually cared i’d probably expect you to… talk to aelin about her opinion on something rather than just “hi, i am paranoid of you”

-g

since my return I’ve been trying to take all the advice I get to heart because I want to actually be decent and respected which I know is a stupid unlikely thing to want but I don’t care
I took the advice “being super confident to the point of faking it isn’t actually a good thing” from arete and from you “hey you shouldn’t lie about this thing as town” and combined them

excuse me for trying to be a better player and excuse me for having jumbled thought processes that are hard to adequately voice

-Riv

i vividly remember what like every forumer looks like for some reason

-g

Wait no actually it does still make sense
Cause like
If cheeseslot gets the gun it implies someone else died while giving them the gun, and then if they shoot my slot they die too
And that’s just bad because two townies would die in that chain of events
If cheeseslot is just mafia then this never happens in the first place and it doesn’t matter lol
But my point still stands that it would be kinda bad if cheeseslot got the gun and decided to shoot us, specifically in the case that they’re town and not “regardless of alignment” as I thought before cause I did a dumb
Point being
It’s not good if town has lots of misreads
-ww

I’m trying are you blind?

-Riv

Cool so you remember what I look like when incredibly drunk and flipping a table lmao
-ww

You seem to be acting like I’m personally attacking you and I’m having trouble discerning if it’s because you think I am or because you just have no legitimate defense. Either way, the AtE does nothing.

-C

correct
-g

1 Like

in hydra chat, which I do realize isn’t quotable, but would like to put on the record nonetheless

-Riv

Fun times
-ww

started off with shade on jake

shade dropped

random unexplained push on dota

copy pasted reasons for scumreading jake

i thought you townread them?

quoting is a bitch on mobile, I can go into more detail if you need it but your progression on Dota and Jake is wack. Feels like you’re just pushing to for pushings sake

are you though? to me it just seems like you are waffling at us about how you are paranoid of us without trying to prompt any meaningful interactions to resolve the problem

i am going to be honest i have no interest personally in continuing this discussion, but i don’t know about aelin

-g

I see. And, why are you paranoid? What have I done to cause paranoia? What have I done to make you suddenly go “wait, maybe this is scum”? We have hardly interacted before now this game, so it’s obviously not that.

-c