Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

on the plus side I think you’re town

I know exactly what you’re trying to do here
but fine

2 Likes

I’m not even certain the slot is town lol, I’m just worried their reads will be a gamble if they are
But I’ll address my paranoia or whatever later whenever I iso the slot
-ww

dude
come on you can’t give a guy hope then snatch it away

-Riv

gghana did you think i was seriously being serious

i was trying to get a reaction out of them the entire time and i thought you realized this

-g

what

thats why i was trying to make sure you didnt actually shoot them

what

that was to them not you

do you think I’m a fucking idiot

Do you think I’m braindead

Do you want my genuine answer or

-crystal

1 Like

yes

this is why I can’t have nice things I guess

-Riv

hold on

i have a post to make but i have to eat dinner

~nova

get trolled

we do a bit of trolling

it’s nice to know that the last 2 hours were a complete and total waste of time

While Arctic may be a COWARD, I am not and fully encourage shooting SoS 10 hours into the day
You can trust me because I haven’t made you shoot a town yet, which means I have a 0% chance of leading you wrong

(:

-c

i didnt know what to get out of it so i told aelin i was overplaying my scumread of you guys to lean into the idea that you guys were wanting to get shot
because i wanted to see where that went

overall i didn’t actually know what i got from it which was why i asked aelin and she has returned TM

more like the last 30 minutes

-g

Wait actually I reread this and it’s basically saying either cheese and I are T/T or T/W but not W/W? where do you get this from? It doesn’t sound like you think I’m scum either way but I don’t know how you reached that conclusion. You’re saying we’re not W/W because it’s too bad-looking of a save (when afaik nobody is even pushing cheese) but also saying it’s not w!me/t!cheese because it’s too obvious of a white knight. All the while saying it just seems like bad logic and not malicious intent, which also implies I’m town either way. Why can’t I be a wolf in either situation? These seem like shaky reasons at best that wouldn’t hold up in a vacuum at this point in time.
-ww

1 Like

@Cheese90

imma put some holes in this cheese