bruh

-Riv

The Swiss are no longer neutral towards you

-c

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to sleepze
Will address any questions comments concerns etc. when Iā€™m awake
Feel free to throw stuff at me
I relayed my takes to Wazza as well so maybe sheā€™ll give a second opinion when sheā€™s back
-ww

before you go

which one are you

Hood or Heroes

Oh I forgot to respond to this cuz I was playing apex
Whoopsie
Something something ā€œI have yet to try and actively pocket you while playing fmā€ something something

-C

@bingusbongusbangus I need to talk with ya.

~eevee

sure

Iā€™m heroes
Or so I assume, since Wazza had the hood
This totally doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m going to take a hero shot at some point
-ww

is this you

1 Like

Oh and just to reiterate
I am absolutely fine with a Zwelious shot so far
Slot has done nothing to convince me theyā€™re town but has done a considerable amount to convince me theyā€™re wolf
also the fact that they misspelt Zweilous is really bothering me

what the fuck am i doing
okay yeah i need to leave iā€™ve descended into my old threadcamping insanity

bye
-g(ay)

Yes I promise to share good times
-ww

I initially read your posts on cheese as seemingly W/W. I havenā€™t been in thread when Cheese has posted, so Iā€™m not 100% sure the context as to why you were posting about Cheese.

The reason it looked W/W is because I donā€™t see a wolf posting that to a Town player. Wolf defended town in a wolfy manor isnā€™t something I ever expect and would put more eight in it just being W/W.After you clarified you just didnā€™t read the OP I realized the reason your post made no sense was not because you were wolf defending a wolf, but because you just donā€™t read the basics which is more NAI. Hence dropping the wolf read on you.

I also perhaps made that post unclear, but Iā€™m not Town reading you. I just stopped thinking that you were openwolfing. I have no opinion on cheese right now so they could be Town or Wolf idk. You I have a null on right now not 100% where to take it yet. So I definitely didnā€™t exclude W/W as a possibility. Just that that interaction isnā€™t 100% indicative that it is W/W not that it could not have possibly been W/W.

i literally just read your signature as
-uwu

1 Like

I swear this is the most backpedally post Iā€™ve ever seen

-ww

Itā€™s super overexplained and hedgy in ways that I really do not think are towny
Youā€™re going to have to do better than that if you want to convince me thatā€™s a real take
-ww

From where? I really do not see where you are even finding the perspective I was Town reading you. I think it was fairly clear I thought you were openwolfing and realized after the fact you just donā€™t have good logic.
Having terrible logic is not a Town indicator.

1 Like

Have you tried reading your own post and the way itā€™s worded? Itā€™s not at all worded like you have a null on me, itā€™s worded like you just blatantly TMIā€™d me town.
-ww

do you want Seth to have a gun