Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

what do you think I’ve been doing

Yes they said I was scum and then said I was town, then said “oh wait actually you’re null” and now they’re just omgusing
Classic wolf, yeet
-ww

this game is clown fiesta 3

1 Like

Please yeet the pokemon typo
Thanks
Good night
-ww

With that out of the way.

@bingusbongusbangus

I’m going to be straightofrward - we split with Geyde roles before game.
I should be reposnsible for interactions with gunholder (both in terms of theirs reads on us, as well as on others), while Geyde was meant to go more standard scumhunting and interactions with others.

Question is - since you said you can’t read me and would suspect me - would you rather have Geyde handle both today?
Please say yes, I’m lazy

i’ll have to read over this wind/zweilous stuff at some point cuz honestly i have no idea whats going on but wind is vibing

I dunno, I just came to see someone asking to get a gun.
Which made me instantly facepalm.

yes I said I was going to give them the gun but I lied

situation is under control

I’m already townreading geyde

That post you made, made no sense from a Town perspective. It looked like just blatant openwolfing.
You clarified a few posts later that you didn’t read which I felt made sense as an alternative to openwolfing so dropped the position of it being openwolfing.

That is in no way backtracking.
That is in no way TMIing.
That is in no way hedging.

You have no idea what these words mean.
Right now you come across as someone trying to use big words to sound smart. That is something wolves do.
This combined with how you’re making up reason to scum read me is pretty damn obvious you are looking for any excuse you can to scum read me.
You’re just always wolf here.

before game started or before rand happened?

~nova

Fair.

Doesn’t exactly answer the question.

You do realize you’re overexplaining and changing your explanation a bit every time you do it, right?
If you’re actually town - stop doing that.
If you’re a wolf - thanks for making yourself obvious.
-ww

I’d ideally like to hear your perspective sometimes as well, but if you’re too busy you don’t have to.

You’re the one who mistook “I guess you’re not openwolfing” as a Town read.
You cannot possibly be actually thinking you are making any sense or making any valid points.

Also, LP
you’re picking the wrong slot to push
go find someone else to agenda
-ww

@Zwelious

who’s a wolf

You’re describing you right now.

what’s the purpose of this comment?

obviously if they’re a wolf pushing you they know this already

so why say it?

~nova

Incorrect
I took your very longwinded explanation of “you can’t be defending your partner and you also aren’t whiteknighting a towny” as a townread because if neither of those are true I literally cannot be scum
That is a fault of your wording and I think you slipped.
-ww