Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

why
elaborate

Simple. I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you give a post#?
The only possible thing I saw that could be classified as a derpclear was from WW saying they didn’t read the OP.

no im not meming

third one is the important one but the first is relevant for context

2 Likes

That was the whole point of the argument between the two of us.
They blatantly lied about my read on them and tried to say I was backpedaling for saying that was not my read.
Not only that, but they also scum read me for reading too much and reading too little.
They are very cearly just looking for excuses to scum read me which is not a Town mentality.

in what way

no cheese was the one who derp cleared

you’re confused

cheese townread me despite me being a mechanical innocent child

1 Like

Town reading an IC is not a derpclear attempt.
I also don’t see how those first two posts are relevant as they don’t seem to relate to a derpclear in any way.

there is literally no point to making that post outside of a joke or a derpclear attempt
given the context I mentioned I doubt that it was a joke

Well I made a post about it #1032.
In short. It looked like HH was trying to advocate Cheeze not get shot on the grounds they could be Town that might then shoot HH and not that they were Town. That seemed pretty cut and dry for an openwolfing attempt to defend Cheese.
HH clarified like a minute later they misread the OP. hence why I was wrong about it being an openwolf slipup.

It’s a ‘derpclear by lack of knowledge’ since scum would be choosing the first person with the gun

1 Like

@bingusbongusbangus do you have any other questions or can I go to sleep

That was post #86. They basically both popped in said introductions then one said that their only read so far is the IC is Town.
How is that impossible to be a joke?

Maybe we just have different definitions of a derpclear attempt.
I really don’t see it.

here’s another post

why?

I mean this is also my first time playing a popcorn Mafia.
Am I also trying to derpclear by saying that?

i mean

it’s still a distinct possibility

(that cheese would shoot hoodheroes if I shot cheese)

1 Like

Because it reads as an attempt to defend cheese without saying he is Town.
That only makes sense as W/W.

Of course in hindsight HH didn’t read the OP. So the points in the post were pretty moot.