Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

i have shot you

ew

I read it as a garbled bunch of letters starting with O

I am dyslexic

1 Like

it doesn’t make

sense

Fucking…where were you when Illwei put our name on auction?

• Illwei

I read it as Orangeandblack5

1 Like

brad STOP

:joy_cat:

does anything make sense

like if he was mafia he wouldn’t attack you for faking a readslist that he liked that would be dumb as hell

“YEAH THATS RIGHT YOURE A MAFIA WHOS SACRIFICING ALL OF THIS TOWNCRED FOR NOTHING I WILL SEND YOU TO PRISON”

no

Now I know why Katze does that.

• Not Katze

so you imply that everyone calling me suspect is a wolf?

Fuck…is it that easy?

• Brad

It’s mostly me just metaing myself out, but the way Illwei is responding to me right now is reaffirming my beliefs in townreading the slot. I have played with both Brad and Illwei.

-cape

1 Like

This post is wack

“Two players haven’t immediately cannibalized eachother. Lockscum.”

i think this actually makes seth town wouldnt you want him mishot instead and then have him mishoot someone else because seth usually just goes off on random shit as town and usually is wrong

I keep forgetting to sign my posts

JtheW

I was more questioning why you were questioning wolf motivation so early on in the game. I was very tired

-cape

no

what I’m saying is that put yourself in the position of a wolf

you find a readslist, if you think it’s trash then you trash it. If the person admits it’s fake then you just trash them even harder since it looks like a wolf walking back a bad readslist. Because of this you can more easily blend into the villagers dunking on the readslist

however if you’ve decided to say the readslist is good actually, then if the readslist is fake you can’t argue that the person is wolfy for faking it since in your opinion they just sacrificed a bunch of towncred for no reason. Ergo you either pocket them by hugboxing them with how good their fake logic was or you just stall until you can move on

• Illwei?

Alright well I can’t speak on LP’s behalf but I’m pretty sure they think the same way you do but about HH.