Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I’m such a bad bitch wolves had to give me the gun to end the game for town quicker :woman_supervillain:

why are you scumreading someone for calling them town

well, then it’s definitely town Illwei. Even if it’s fake, I don’t think mafia Illwei ever makes a post like that at all. I think there could be actually some truth in it based on the way the reads are worded

Like… actually this is for 100% a real thought, like it has to be. In fact most of the whole post reads like real. Why would omgweneedanaccount say that this is “fake”?

-cape

maybe this is why they say I’m an egotist

But was Narcissus not beautiful?

why

i dont know how to multiquote
just read the iso its easy to see they were too tryhard early

why?

what do you think of seaofstars?

I am so baffled right now

I am

baffled

completely

baffled

Yeah I think I would just like more detail there.

-cape

i was going to say the “sea should never get the gun” part made it never real but then i realized it was illwei who typed that and i hard take that back

~nova

cape the reads are genuinely me and my thoughts and do they have somewhat relevance to my thoughts on the players? yeah. are they legitimate reads based on this game? no

i am just

i

i

it

you know

he’s trying to pocket you don’t fall for it bestie :pray:

don’t let him seduce you to the dank side :eye:

i wanna call cape town for this

How are you baffled by all this?

What is disingenuous about anything that you said here? I could maybe see it the later you gone down in the list maybe, but like. Eh?

I mean, you have absolutely no reason to lie about this, I am way more confused then you are about what you are thinking.

-cape

why

because why wouldn’t he attack me for it

why would he keep calling it genuine and refusing to believe it’s faked

it

because he either wants to pocket you or his brain has genuinely shortcircuited as either alignment because of your glamour

huh?
It’s not like you talk about meta there, you talk about the game.
So like, they would be reads based on the game right?

Alright, I’m back, and I’m fucking tired.

What is going on?

• Brad

i keep reading the illwei hydra as “omgweedanaccount”

~nova

2 Likes