Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Like how TF is it hard to comprehend what a Playstyle is like really?

seth iā€™m not talking about him naturally being wolfy, that is a separate problem by itself

yeah I wouldnā€™t call that a trolling attempt unless I have more info

thatā€™s just him playing badly

trolling implies malice, I think that was just him trying to back out of his FPS after he realized it would backfire without thinking about it

1 Like

Nice your trying to discredit them calling them a troll because of the BG thing.

Did you even ask @theThethe
Why they did that in the first place?
No?
Didnā€™t think so.

Jake why did you do that during that game?
Was it bait or something?

werenā€™t you literally in that game

1 Like

Man Iā€™m telling you itā€™s just Jakeā€™s Playstyle. He is no troll.

G&C is trying to discredit them and Iā€™m gonna lean them wolf for it.

Yeah

They denied it during the game but thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking them post game, during this game.

why

whatā€™s the wolf motivation for what theyā€™re doing

i mean maybe we have different standards of village play but i consider lying about objective facts to be bordering on trolling regardless of intent

otherwise you could make an argument that a cop who got a redcheck on someone but then claimed they had a greencheck wasnā€™t actually trolling because they were trying to RT people or something

Problem?
You act as if itā€™s fucking wrong?

Yes he needs improvement but donā€™t shun them down.

dude how the fuck is it not a problem

1 Like

Same reason super Townie players are not a problem on the opposite spectrum.

You just gotta work with it and figure it out.

Iā€™m not denying that it sounds like it was a bad play, and yeah I think dumb FPSes like that are trolling adjacent since fundamentally a lot of the time itā€™s you prioritizing your own enjoyment (in the form of dunking on people with teh reactions) over winning the game

but itā€™s different than joining a game and going ā€œI will attempt to make sure my alignment loses and/or annoy people purely for teh lolzā€

dude
my argument is that it makes him more likely to be a villager
but yes, i am discrediting them, because their main pushes are on me and someone i townread, and i genuinely donā€™t think they give a fuck about the game regardless of their alignment

-g

One player is gonna always be easy ML for wolves as the other is going to be almost never an ML and a dangerous wolf as wolf.
Sadly thatā€™s just how most games are.

if I shoot a wolf this game is proof that democracy doesnā€™t work and benevolent fascist rule by philosopher kings does

Ok well him repeating the same actions doesnā€™t make him more town.
I actually went through his iso and picked some stuff up that I felt heā€™s more likely to do as the uninformed majority rather then the informed minority and did it that way.

the PoE consists of people who are just going to take crappy shots if theyā€™re v so we probably lose unless we hit early

2 Likes