Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

seth this is A HYDRA GAME

1 Like

And you DONā€™T HAVE TIME TO TALK WITH YOUR PARTNER?

thatā€™s why I think if jake is a wolf then Seth is villagery because if he knows jake is a wolf then he knows this defence is trash tier and only makes him look worse

no
i havent spoken to aelin since i woke up today and iā€™ve been busy until literally the last hour

thatā€™s my point yes

heā€™s not defending jake on alignment heā€™s defending jakeā€™s character

which i think is a villagery thing to do in this context

~nova

i have read nothing past 1548 which i have open on another tab

he also very clearly believes in this defense which is probably the more notable reason i think itā€™s villagery

~nova

its only villagery if jake is a wolf
otherwise this is exactly what wolf him would do with village jake

1 Like

by arguing this youā€™re conceding that he would do it as a villager

~nova

and if heā€™s a villager then he wouldnā€™t know whether jake was a wolf or not right

~nova

1 Like

no
i think its dumb regardless of his alignment i just dont think he would do it on a wolf partner

i agree that itā€™s dumb but i think itā€™s villagery dumb

~nova

I donā€™t think itā€™s dumb when G&Cā€™s reason is worse and wonā€™t even discuss stuff with their hydra partner.

good thing is if Jake is not scum we can get out of this game tbh im sick of surviving until lylo

anyway hi

min

Wasnā€™t this also the same thing Cheese was accusing LP my partner of who was accuse HH of doing?

anyone got any takes to give me go ahead and share them even if you already had to ghana because the way my notifications work while we both are on fuck me up alot

min

you should do this especially if ur in the hot seat because im ur only hope at not getting shot

min

Was it you that replied to my Jake read or GGhana?

probably ghana bcoz ive barely been here TBH