Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

seth you seem to think that me calling jake a troll means i’m calling him a wolf
it doesn’t
in fact it’s literally more of a reason to think he’s town, either that or it’s NAI

i haven’t spoken to aelin since i went to sleep last night, she didn’t give me anything to go over while i was sleeping, and i haven’t messaged her about anything today so far either and she’s either at school or sleeping

she thinks jake is probably a wolf
i am leaning around 60% likely to be a villager

maybe we should discuss this more, but we haven’t
i’m not sure what you want me to say

-g

What’s your opinion on it, have you read it?

Also more importantly, did GGhana talk about it because if he did, why didn’t G&C.

neither of us has time to play rn so dont shoot us we wont be able to carry unless we hit a lucky random

lol

yes lol is in that slot

you laugh but you havent seen us in our prime

one day, we will carry again as a hydra and everyone will bow in our power

No I think your basically saying “you can shoot him but guys I have the town read on them so don’t blame me!” :upside_down_face:
Your town reasoning is wrong.
Mine actually has real justification.
They didn’t discuss anything about reads on Jake or what I said in hydra chat with you for some reason.

this impression is impossible to avoid when one of our heads scumreads it more than the other head townreads it
like that is literally how this works

so do i
my reasons were that the gambit he’s trying to pull off as scum is not one i’m sure he’d bother doing
he’s not trying to get townread, and he’s not trying to appeal to anyone like he did in deus ex where he repeatedly asked filler questions after he started geting pressured

1 Like

I just have been saying Id like ppl to repeat reads to me

you have a quorter of the posts this is your own undoing for not being able to remember anything

???

GHANA has a quarter of all posts. kiss my shiny ass

-min

What ya questioning?

lol sucks to suck imagine picking ghana as your hydra partner

L
no one give this mf their reads they failed at life

where did that read come from

I mean it wasn’t just from that post.
I did also make a further readslist where I had it.
Tbh my read is based mostly on Jake since I’ve barely noticed Eli’s posts.

do you seriously want to tell me this is a wolf

that’s great but why
you didn’t mention him at all before that post

yes

it’s from fucking midnight

more than 12 hours after the day has started after someone already told him how the setup worked

that’s fake regardless of their alignment

yes you are mafia so you will defend

not only u are pretending to fall for fakest townslips ever but also making progression reads which is mafia movement 101 since they are always wrong and always easy to make