Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Nah its more like Hey i will make some progress… I gotta go so knowing what happened to the votes may help me when i eventually backtrack

Btw ehat exactly do people search when backtracking without any ti info

Do ppl search how different they are compared to the last few games they played with them if yes me backtracking might do nothing as i only played 2 games and know no one here

gut, mostly.

and looking for slips, if possible.

and difference check is on the bottom on my list, unless it is something very noticable. (like how Leafeon and Archo haven’t jumped on each other, while one accusing the other in FAM4. (in the end, both were mafia))

and sometimes I just pick someone I trust to vote with
or I pick someoneI distrust to vote against.

1 Like

Your first message suggested you were gonna catch up. “I will see what happened in a bit”

The fact the only thing you then commented on after was jail is strange.
But tbf i think they were the too wagon so i could have over thought this

I’m just dying inside, Squirtle

1 Like

I don’t really have much to say, because like, Magnus is absolutely correct that I’m not my usual radiantly towny self

I just haven’t been able to get myself to focus on the game because life is a comedy and I’m the primary joke

1 Like

How long till Eod? 6 hours or 7?

VOTE: apocryphal sheeping Magnus :sheep::sheep::sheep:

These wagons continue to be something

Regular always yeets a wolf joke

Nyahuh

Would be funny if I get d1’d here because I midposted instead high posted and therefore people could actually read my posts and go “damn, Apo’s posts suck”

Also, I wanna change my mind on Magnus again, maybe they are genuinely just town

you realize you are one of thhe wagons, right?,

Icet’s more likely a wolf though, blatant sheeping cringe

Yes

agreed
VOTE: Icet

Damn, stealing the first vote on icet from me :pensive: