Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

here i ping you: @Frostwolf103

A replacement is required.

1 Like

Already?

ayo bionic you can chain with some1? cause ur tp, btw was afk came like 45 min l8r sorry

btw i think @canping should claim alignment he does claim alignment most of the time if hes town so he could be evil

VOTE: Hazardwaste

This guy was Jackal last time, I am pushing him to make some town/scum reads until I am satisfied heā€™s proven to be town.

2 Likes

no

i mean sure i can claim something, but the question is are you buying that?

its generally good to make reads over people beside asking for alignments as it is only day 1. I am down for executing someone today

wait i wanna be a hydra wtf

1 Like

so hi

i donā€™t play of foul uhhhh i can already tell the ui where i canā€™t see what ppl are replying to will make me insane but yeah i guess i have to deal with it not that iā€™m here

bystander brought me here by force ftr

so fun time iā€™ll probably catch some easy wolves here

is nobody here

yā€™all were posting like 5 minutes ago bruh

ok so i want a clarification because i occasionally get confused with them.

a hydra account means it has multiple owners and they both play the game as one role and one player.

is this correct? ive played with eve before and i was confused back then, lilith and pandora are the owners
each has their own unique font. when eve posts with a different font . that post was sent by a specific user

im right here, was too busy sending that haha

yeah thatā€™s what a hydra is

A hydra is an Account where multiple players play on (not always 2 it can be more but in this case 2)

They share same role, and have to share the same powers of the account such as night actions votes etc

they die together aswell if voted

Now the thing about hydras is that they can discuss amongst themselves about the game, meanwhile i canā€™t talk to my friend and ask who he thinks is a wolf because thatā€™d be cheating

so yeah

Im awake

hii gamg i have work in like 2 hrs but we chill

did we not learn that the instant hydra angle doesnt work why are we still doing it bionic

1 Like

bro im not hydra im dragon trust

1 Like

there is not much to read

no thots rn besides bionic lock cringe