Apocryphal (1): Magnus

Not Voting (3): Phraze, Sayno, Canping

VOTE: jail

1 Like

what’s youe subalignment canping?

i mean it still means they pressure on a town if we consider this

support

alright

Whats with these “nonetheless” on second paragaphs from your recent votes.

in my defense i had like five posts before i started getting more developed ideas out

i think i made almost this exact same post but worded worse

i dont know if i agree with this though i think wet noodle vibes leaned wolf i just think he should have been more direct. i think jail’s getting ripped on something fairly minor

i agree with bystander on this one this post gives me some town pings. I cant imagine writing this as a wolf. I’d omgus if i was being voted reasonlessly, not promote better play and call meta.

lemons more recent posts i am not a fan of. Would not vote out today i dont think because he did make the first readlist and that deserves some brownie points.

I agree with magnus’ read to the extent that i dont think apo has done anything to clear themselves. More than wolf leaning them i think they belong in a poe rn.

was it another post?

its not the quantity of posts, you just havent said much in your posts

i agree with hazard that marluna hasnt done much today. I dont think the vote on icet was necessarily bad because icet has been dodgy. (later post #1021 is more encouraging)
I don’t particularly care for canping’s accepting responsibility as towny claim. I actually think its wolfy. Saying ‘im ready for punishment’ seems like a fairly surface level easy way to try to be seen as towny. but it could also be a personality thing. Theyre defense besides that was fairly convincing,that can was trying to teach lol about fm, but that was fakable and i think his defense leans wolfy.

didnt you just make a comment about how too many people were sheeping

jail (4): TheBlueElixir, Bionic, Daeron, Canping
Canping (4): Hazardwaste, IcetFeelsPain, bystander, Jarek
bystander (3): Eve, Marluna, Kelsier
Kelsier (1): beancat
Jarek (1): jail
lemon (1): Frostwolf103
Phraze (1): Apocryphal
Daeron (1): lemon
Sleep (1): lol

Not Voting (2): Phraze, Sayno

with about a half hour on the clock, 20p game has two 4 vote top wagons

lol might be right that this does not look good however town not voting is town throwing because a quick glance tells you we are not winning this game through mech alone. we need info and we need to take chances with voting

id honestly be ok with eliminating some of the lower impact players like lol/apo/phraze/kelsier and maybe eve/beancat? because at least some of these players are going to be a struggle to get a good read on

that being said with a halfhour on the clock its not really an option

im going to take a look on how i feel about bystander

30 minutes remain

jail (4): TheBlueElixir, Bionic, Daeron, Canping
Canping (4): Hazardwaste, IcetFeelsPain, bystander, Jarek
bystander (3): Eve, Marluna, Kelsier
Kelsier (1): beancat
Jarek (1): jail
lemon (1): Frostwolf103
Phraze (1): Apocryphal
Daeron (1): lemon
Sleep (1): lol

Not Voting (2): Phraze, Sayno

are you going to vote me out here? or we are going for ,as your saying, lower impact players.

i also (probably missed) want to hear your thoughts on jail too

same

because you know you are stating we should execute someone today. If you read me as more evil than jail, yk shouldn’t you just be voting me here?

I think jail’s jarek read was poor for a while but being unsure and more being pinged than having a read in the beginning isnt super wolfy
canping is probably the better pick but their wolfy behavior is also not overwhelming. just some fakable content and being too passive.

it doesnt help with so many wagons wolves can kind of just pick a wagon that doesnt include them and theyll probably get it so we need to consolidate to some extent

well bystanders close enough wagon where maybe ill vote there

someone needs to break the tie tho, we have like less then 30 minutes. otherwise no executions happen, correct?