Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

Hello mario.

so i MAY of forgot about eod

Seems fair.

VOTE: jail

Oh wow hate that

i’ve already pointed my read on bystander. i don’t like them, i didn’t like their early posts either. eve and bystander vote each other for memes. and then eve posts nothing that says about them until bystander recalls their vote and the reason is " eve is town" and

in what way they are different and how did he realize they are different? they need to explain

lol needs to explain why they find marlune towny too

i feel like icet is reading too much on me too, i ,again, accepted my earlier posts was awkward its because sayno is new and i wanted them to know why and made this with the most weird way.

let’s say its fair for icet, bystander too blindly casted a vote on me without saying anything.

hazard and tbe gave the same reason with icet, technically they are sheeping icet on this one.

What about her vote on Jail?

whose vote again?

gth i vote canping here but I know little about them I just see the jail wagon and it smells RANCID

The actual reason is because I think daeron is town and I actually legitimately agree with their opinion on top of that.

why isnt canping afraid

fwiw thats still sheeping but good to know

bleh bleh bleh icky yucky BAD

Well yeah but MY version of sheeping has an actual reason

“I agree VOTE: Person” with literally no case being made is the kind of sheeping I don’t agree with

am i insane is jarek not voting the opposite of daeron

You know how teachers were always like “show your workings out” well I want people to do that

this post doesnt look nervous

not a good last post for a mafia member

jail claimed Tpow and I unvoted them and then they teehee claimed TI instead and now I’m trying to think if that’s evil indicative or not

Okay now wait a second why isnt that being mentioned MORE

if canping is mafia why would they write ‘lol needs to explain why they find marlune towny too’ in four min before eod of or soemthing

“post can’t be empty”