Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

This is only possible if the town recruit is dead

Does magnus know something that we dont :eyes:

Or is this a joke from past setups

It’s somewhat both. It’s mechanically possible in this setup, albeit unlikely, hence why I drew attention to it. Still, for the sake of comedy we can pretend Bystander was a Recruit forged by the Enchanter, maybe that works in inverse.

1 Like

lemon.tangerine

or lemon.de you can pick

A replacement is required.

VOTE: jail i enjoy forcing people to break ties

bros mafia

wut

why? lol lilith is a player who i know i feel as if i should get someone who can probably read me correctly

ok so the thing is, we need infos. Just getting some people with wagon doesnt seem like working

canping died because of this thing.

almost no substantial posts?? Thats crazy, bc im being voted by everyone and their mama and yet im answering everyone who actually directly talks to me and giving out reads at the same time.

im being as protown as i can lol but sure u can vote me instead of the obvious agenda pusher because uh… jail posted something weird ?!!!?? Fork found in kitchen hello??

Jokes dont exist, only FM.

VOTE: Lemon

I gave poes even and not a single one of you guys interacted with them or gave any sort of input

wtf am i supposed to do when none of my pushers even try to interact with me :sleeping: i have been busy goodness gracious

eep time

Frost…

Apo…