Jackal Returns - Day 8 (5/20) - TOWN WINS

however theres like no ate

You havenā€™t spoken a word about the merits or faults of Lemonā€™s wagon, thus far. What are your thoughts residing there, as well as the outlook that Jail likely isnā€™t Coven?

Jail was talking about McDonalds. Somebody definitely ate food there.

1 Like

real

1 Like

3427-sims-negative-relationship

i have no thoughts outside jail or tbe

Could you make some up promptly?

3 Likes

no

1 Like

Noted. Iā€™m going to post a rumination contemplating w!Bionic worlds in a moment, I hope you donā€™t take it personally. :ghosthug:

1 Like

tbh it really just feels like wolves are afk

1 Like

nah itā€™s mafia weā€™re all gaming

1 Like

Glad youā€™re comfortable with it!
So Iā€™ve been wondering if Bionic and Lemon could be Coven paired together.

Neither really interacted or discussed each other whatsoever, and yet theyā€™re indubitably paired since the formerā€™s trying to save the latter (albeit indirectly, pushing Jail with undeveloped reasoning), and the latter dropped Zenonā€™s law as soon as it might incriminate Bionic.

Summary

Bionic wouldnā€™t have wanted to out in order to save Lemon, of course; they wouldā€™ve just continued voting Jail, continued justifying it and not wanting to move off. But there was a moment where it seemed doomed today, and so they self-voted and nearly called it until Lemonā€™s wagon grew in density ā€” thereby motivating a shift back onto Jail. This would justify the apparent evil push sentiment without needing to rationalise Lemonā€™s lack of a vote, since in this case theyā€™ve just been AFK or unsure of themselves most of today.

I suppose the scenario here would be Lemon as the Coven Head, Bionic as Coven (likely not Recruit), and Jail as the envisioned Jackal in scumchat, whether or not thatā€™s truly accurate.

Little did you know, the scumteams are Magnus / Hazard / TBE / Jarek / Frostwolf / Apo in whatever composition you prefer.

Or they are just comf with the wagons.

Fair point. I think most people except Jail are comfortable with them.

Dawg Iā€™m gonna cry :sob:

1 Like

Mudkip, use Water Gun!

1 Like

If bionic lemon are paired Iā€™d rather bionic

But if theyā€™re paired, wouldnā€™t it make more sense for Lemon to have an important role?