Jail - Mafia Victory

You’ll never beat the master of Final Checkmate Fu.

i’m giggling what are you doing man :sob:

1 Like

wolf wolf hippo do the same exact BS though

(this is an actual question)

definitely fair tho

i also had the thought that immediately jumping into thread with a selfvote was a lil on the townier side if i had gth honestly.

and w bionic i just feel like although the content itself is indistinguishable

i found this post p towny lol

quote moment

peak hippo

1 Like

I honestly don’t know but I’ve also never seen him try to pull this as a villager.

would* lmfao

1 Like

Laughs

i feel like we both have played enough games with hippo that if you did you would probably forget
you are omgusing a little bit i fear but i still dunno wat dat gotta do w ur alignment tho

if you’re town tho, i wouldnt worry about it

not being sent out as town isnt a bad thing unless u really wanna leave the game anyway

I wouldn’t forget about it.

You’re right about this and I’d rather stay in at this point so I can make sure Hippo can’t pull any bs and get out as well.

Some of Bionics mech commentary out of gate seemed out of character for them a bit and raised a tiny alarm bell in my head tbh. It all seemed right but im always skeptical of the “hey as villagers we should do x” posts cuz theyre easy to fake.

Probably nothing, i dont know bionics meta or game that well so might be normal for them. Plus I dont even know if comments like that usually come from mafia, they probably dont lol. But still enough to make me hesitate to nsta send them out.

Also Leafia spewed IceT town

Im also happy to be sent D1 :innocent:

I feel like it’s 1/2 wolf in hippo/leafia, both seem adamant on the other being wolf

1 Like

we should not send them for now

1 Like

Ok ill be on in 20 hours. If you guys decide to send me out to jail in that time, which is very likely actually, then good luck!

i mean tbh i wanna keep them both regardless not even cuz theyre mafia but bc hippo is funny and leafia ive been sorta trying to pick at their brain

what makes u immediately think they’re w/v rather than t/t arguing?

that’s quite confident, NAI tho i think

both seem sure of the other being wolf, i trust the town in there

We’re never sending you. You’re an outed wolf at this point.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say thast Hippo is TMIing Ice town at this point and trying to make it look like I am.