Jail - Mafia Victory

If i was mafia id also be voting jail btw

Mafia play is to get active potential town leaders out asap

1 Like

Except Hippo claimed to be 100% certain about Ice being town. Not so much with you.

like. her opening posts and slight confusion with the game doesn’t come across as overdoing it or any sort of theatre

and posts like these are coming from someone who is trying to get substance out of nothing, which i find more v than not

1 Like

No. You’re voting Ice, not Jail. I’d rather Jail stays in too.

I never said 100%. Nothing in this world is certain, it is a cruel relaity of uncertainty we must each live with in our mortal lives. (apart from fact u mafia 100% fr fr)

I havent really liked anything Bionic has done so Im officially scumreading them

are you saying they’re 100% on icet because of the TMI comment?

You said I TMIed Ice town. That means you 100% believe that Ice is town and you’ve been calling me 100% a wolf all game. Without explaination I might add. Face it Hippo. You don’t have a reason to scumread me.

We could also send beancat I reckon theyre town

Yes.

Beancat has barely posted.

haven’t read much of kanave tbh but if you say so i can trust

1 Like

i know people really have that “oh mafia would also try and play the game” type comeback

and i know tone/vibes are entirely objective

but i just generally have a good feeling about that slot. seems like the mindset ive tried to get out of their posts is heavily similar to mine aka town who is trying to make the most out of a lack of content

1 Like

Oh yeah youre right IceT is 100% town because you are mafia and tmid them as town. I forgot

We should vote IceT fiest but I think Kanaves also town so I don’t care

That’s why i made sure to ask jail if they want to be out

1 Like

Fair

Hippo is just howling at this point. This is exactly how he played last game.

bruh not me legit just squinting w my pc in front of my face bc i once again lost one of the lenses to my glasses

i need new ones guhh im so cooked :sob:

2 Likes