Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Do you think beancat has acted like someone with a redcheck?
Also curious what you have to say about my post earlier in regards to beancat’s claim and what it could mean from mafia pov

that’s because it’s mechanically incorrect and catbae says so himself

no not really

I dont mind suspicion its chill i just think the only possible lose condition for town in catbae w worlds is trusting marl too much. If it isnt marl then its simple

i think he’s already in v meta imo
he is not a hard read

Beancat has just voteparked on catbae and refused to do anything including the consideration of worlds where this isn’t actually a redcheck because those worlds exist

Oh yeah speaking of Zorvo, the 1-shot vigi claim gave me a bad feeling and here’s why.
It explains in advance if they continue to survive night after night, as they could easily say scum are hunting for PR roles who aren’t spent. Lets not forget the towncred from such a move can easily last to endgame on this site, as town don’t question players survival more than they should from experience.

i dont even think catbae is THAT scummy
it’s just fucking achromatic

he is pushing outrageous angles that make no sense from his town pov
and the ONE SINGLE out of nowhere omgus “YEET ACHRO WHEN IM GONE” post from catbae is living rent free in my head

Admittedly I haven’t question player survival in LyLo as much as I should have, yet from I’ve seen on this site that isn’t only a me problem.

I mean i have a whole interaction with catbae but sure.

Idk i think its obvious i am unaligned there but i never want to tell people their business when it comes to examining me.

Still I’m not willing to push Zorvo for a few days at least, as he seemed shocked that Marl survived their attempted kill.

Thought
If beancat is mafia, why doesn’t she block Zorvo, the claimed “I can resolve someone” role who’s been playing very much like a vig in hindsight?

My ideas for an answer:

1. It’s Zorvo (they thought he’d shoot a town if vig, or do something non-threatening if not a vig)
  2. W/W (Zorvo/Beancat)

To be fair the whole “hidden bulletproof mafia” thing could’ve just been agenda if you think about it

Actually thats not true i just dont want pointlessly back and forths of me defending myself for game health reasons.

If its catbae or bean team is real specific.

i have not thought through the w/w theory before

I need to check Zorvo’s play in early d2 again

ever since seth claimed to shoot me i’ve basically been writing him off like “yeah he’s just town” because he would do that as town i think

I read a catbae wolfgame and I’m noticing one stark difference in his approach here relative to his approach in that game
So just like with Achro I have this one meta-adjacent thing which I’m not 100% confident about but which is significant enough for me not to ignore

Because she thought he would shoot town is my first thought. To the point but yeah.

Both being scum means this game has criminally little power too depending on your meta