Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Oof.

Even if Marluna got info from last, I’d probably still go for no elim as we don’t have enough eliminations to sort Marluna and whoever is thunderdomed with them.

EBWODP: Left out night.

I only want a thunderdome, so that town has more info to hopefully solve this hellscape.

If I’m going to be talking into the void, then I’ll touch grass.

I’m almost surprised.
Give me a few minutes.

Everyone except Marluna has checked in today, that’s great.
Still waiting for whatever info they have from last night.

I’ll admit I expected to die last night. I’m not mechanically confirmed, but considering how nobody’s going to execute me today I’m practically socially confirmed. If we no-execute today, we can be sure I’d die tonight unless Mafia holsters.
We do not quickhammer today. There’s still an internet outage at home, but I’m going to be fine for a few hours each day anyway. I won’t be absent, so I’ll still help. I want to check something before I share my suspicions.

Sorry to hear about your internet Magnus. I can relate to that.

1 Like

Just quoting this here.

Good catch. They were breadcrumbing their claim in hindsight.

Lol, no.
If it’s not obvious, I’m reading your ISOs before I post an accusation.

Marluna claimed even night watcher, assuming that’s the truth they can’t have caught Pigeon’s killer.

I’ll let Marluna explain that post, because if my thinking is correct then the implications are … not good for them.

If we’re in a world where Marluna is even night watcher, they can’t have visited Pigeon to out the killer.

I doubt Marluna was implying to have visited Pigeon, hence the “unlikely” comment.
It’s just a hint. Marluna did indeed suspect Beancat before most people did, townleaned Achro, and the even/odd synergy makes sense. I’m probably not voting Marluna today.

Magnus are you thinking what I’m thinking rn?

Oh yeah the unlikely disclaimer. That’s a thing too.

Probably not, but maybe Australians have telepathy. What are you thinking?

I had a feeling that Marluna implied she visited Pigeon N3, when it should have been impossible according to her claim.