Kanave (5): Vulgard, Phraze, Leafia, Jackrito, lol
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
beancat (3): Achromatic, catbae, Marluna
Magnus (2): Kanave, mollylikesorigami
mollylikesorigami (1): Magnus
Sleep (1): Marluxion
Achromatic (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (1): Demisha

This looks like a townworthy vote, as well.
I should be looking for incriminating interpretations, actually.

Wanting to be suspected is probably a towny manoeuvre, instead of just accepting the easy clear. Is Lol the kind of player who would briefly pretend to be evil as evil?
If that makes sense.

I see what you mean. Thing is if Lol is mafia and I hope to God they arenā€™t, then I can see them saying this for WIFOM. Otoh I have them as more likely to be town than Marluna, yet less than you.

1 Like

At this point, weā€™re waiting for Marluna to show and hope they have interesting info.
Iā€™ll take anything to help me solve this hellscape of a game.

Phraze was the obvious target.
If Marlunaā€™s wolf, Iā€™m pretty sure they kill me and claim to have been on Phraze, especially since Phraze was kinda just going with the flow. At that point youā€™d be the easiest push. Thatā€™s what I think happens in a w!Marluna world.

Seeing as she was an IC, Iā€™d have to agree with this.
If youā€™re right about Marluna here, then that means my lol read is incorrect provided you are town.

Magnus as Iā€™ve probably said multiple times, Iā€™m ok if youā€™re a wolf and I lose to you.
If thatā€™s the case, youā€™ve played probably the best wolf game in a long time.

Iā€™m not a wolf. I havenā€™t played as evil in months. I donā€™t care what the graveyard thinks, if Morbtainadoā€™s anything to go by. Iā€™m only alive because there were better targets, and because Iā€™m powerless.

I donā€™t think youā€™re the last mafia tbh.
At worst Iā€™m tinfoiling you.

1 Like

ā€œIn Anni.ā€ I might check that game.

Thatā€™s on Mafia Universe btw.

Nevermind, then.

Do you want the link?

I donā€™t mind one way or another.

Completed: Mafia Universe Anniversary 2022
Here. I died N1 as a wolf.

Would you accept your own execution if that was agreed upon, or would you resist it?

I really donā€™t think thereā€™s a benefit to no-exe today.
Iā€™m socially confirmed, and therefore the target tonight regardless of whether Marluna saw a kill.
Which means another night doesnā€™t really narrow it down. We may as well just use today.

If Iā€™m suspicious enough that I have to die today, then yes.
Otherwise, Iā€™m not willing to be the game losing mislunch.

BTW is this question for everyone?

No one should vote today, until Marluna shows up with their info dump.