Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I see what you mean. Thing is if Lol is mafia and I hope to God they aren’t, then I can see them saying this for WIFOM. Otoh I have them as more likely to be town than Marluna, yet less than you.

1 Like

At this point, we’re waiting for Marluna to show and hope they have interesting info.
I’ll take anything to help me solve this hellscape of a game.

Phraze was the obvious target.
If Marluna’s wolf, I’m pretty sure they kill me and claim to have been on Phraze, especially since Phraze was kinda just going with the flow. At that point you’d be the easiest push. That’s what I think happens in a w!Marluna world.

Seeing as she was an IC, I’d have to agree with this.
If you’re right about Marluna here, then that means my lol read is incorrect provided you are town.

Magnus as I’ve probably said multiple times, I’m ok if you’re a wolf and I lose to you.
If that’s the case, you’ve played probably the best wolf game in a long time.

I’m not a wolf. I haven’t played as evil in months. I don’t care what the graveyard thinks, if Morbtainado’s anything to go by. I’m only alive because there were better targets, and because I’m powerless.

I don’t think you’re the last mafia tbh.
At worst I’m tinfoiling you.

1 Like

“In Anni.” I might check that game.

That’s on Mafia Universe btw.

Nevermind, then.

Do you want the link?

I don’t mind one way or another.

Completed: Mafia Universe Anniversary 2022
Here. I died N1 as a wolf.

Would you accept your own execution if that was agreed upon, or would you resist it?

I really don’t think there’s a benefit to no-exe today.
I’m socially confirmed, and therefore the target tonight regardless of whether Marluna saw a kill.
Which means another night doesn’t really narrow it down. We may as well just use today.

If I’m suspicious enough that I have to die today, then yes.
Otherwise, I’m not willing to be the game losing mislunch.

BTW is this question for everyone?

No one should vote today, until Marluna shows up with their info dump.

Unless you have a slam dunk case on someone being scum, we are better off sleeping and going to F3.

May as well be.