Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Unless you have a slam dunk case on someone being scum, we are better off sleeping and going to F3.

May as well be.

I can agree with this statement.
@Marluna any day now. Iā€™m getting dĆ©jĆ  vu; we were waiting for Bean earlier, and then for Eliza, and now for you. Itā€™s not your fault, though.

Donā€™t sweat it. We still have plenty of time for Marluna to show up.

1 Like

Inb4 Lol is nightkilled instead.

If you survive to LyLo, something fishy is going on 100%.

Should be LuLo as I prefer Lunch for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

I know Iā€™m Town, so Iā€™d just have to assume Iā€™m being framed as a deepwolf.
Which would beā€¦ interesting? I doubt that happens, although I wish it did because I like surviving to endgame.

I have a question for you. If you somehow survive to LuLo, who would you suspect would be framing you as mafia and why?

If we no elim and I die for some inexplicable reason, then Iā€™d wonder if itā€™s Magnus or if theyā€™re being framed as mafia.

I probably wonā€™t care in the world mafia offs me tonight, as I couldnā€™t be arsed to figure it out in DVC.

If someone else is killed in my stead, the last Mafiaā€™s probably in a good spot if they donā€™t need a third living suspect. This would also apply if I was evil, since Iā€™m not killing myself, but Iā€™m not so itā€™s good.
If nobody is killed, i.e Maf holstered, the last wolfā€™s probably in a very bad spot if they think they need every player left alive.
If Iā€™m killed, as would be expected, nothing really changes.

Nah.

I am not a watcher, I hoped mafia will kill me instead one of the confirmed town.

And I am clueless about who could be the last mafia.

Rip.

Yeah I can see that in world 1. If that happens, you are either suspecting someone wrongly (likely) or you are mafia (unlikely).
If mafia holsters, then they are trolling at this point and Iā€™ll shake my fist at them for delaying the game for lol!reasons.
World 3 is probably the most likely to happen, provided we no lunch today.

Bruh.

Tbf itā€™s better to be disappointed now than later.

In all honesty I wouldā€™ve stuck with the claim for a while and claimed a redcheck on a player for a reactiontest.

Tbf, if mafia had rolecop, and checked pigeon N2, they knew I was bluffing.

I would have done that, if I had strong suspicion on either one of the last players.