Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Can’t sleep and Molly 100% of the time here. I do feel a bit better about Achro after his explaination too, so I’m moving him to nulltownlean for nothe thing about Beancat is that them being scum here and claiming a block on Catbae only makes sense if Zorvo is a wolf and I’m pretty sure Zorvo is a villager here.

Now to have a midnight snack. :sleepingleafeon:

@Leafia

Thoughts on this plan? Could resolve 2/3 of the wagons before d3

I don’t agree and hate that wagon.
LHF are town and Clone/Bean is LHF

1 Like

Plus if Cat is a wolf it clears Bean

Pigeon you made a good night actions choice to clear yourself but maybe vote better yeah?

VOTE: Molly

Zorvo I think bean is scum with you

If I was ever wolf and especially with them, that is never ever the play I would make.

1 Like

Please understand your in the wrong direction and just head in the correct one and vote Molly.

In fact maybe do yourself a favour and just sheep the masons cause then you won’t keep making bad votes.

A Roleblocker outing after no deaths is -) Pro Town
A mafia Roleblocker never really claims and especially if their own member is claiming a Vig shot as the NK (which is something id never do)

Let me make this clear.
I already softed my role and planned to claim it today with hopes to self resolve if anyone should see it, it is you the one who blocked the person I was gonna self resolve.

1 Like

@thepigeonnyc

Please.
Please start playing smarter.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask me.

1 Like

Also man c’mon you said this confirms me as real vig.
I already explained to Catbae on how dumb his accusation is on me.

1 Like

I think bean only outed because if she didnt she would just be voted is honestly a valid counter to your line of thought.

I don’t say this saying you aren’t smart, the night action was good, very good for you.

I’m saying you are currently in the wrong direction pushing two town from another players thought process who’s alignment you don’t even know and has also been proven wrong.

I say sheep the masons so you vote with the town flow and not potentially vote with the wolves.
Do you understand?

That’s also a thing yeah

Feel like this is extremely telling

I am a PR claim, even one with a soft check, under no circumstance should I be the first execution target under the guise of “it gives us more info”.
That’s a 100% scum move, since I’ll die by scum in the next two nights. Achro also says the order should be me > molly > catbae, or PR > slanker > softcheck; that order is exactly the opposite of what should happen

Achro being scum makes me think that above post is TMI and my softcheck isn’t a check at all…

But at the same time, it’s wolf siding to not claim a Roleblock as town when there was no kill.

2 Likes

Also bean to my reollection has offered barely any reads today tbh.

As I said

Group A - Achro, Molly and Marluna
Group B - Demi, Vulgard and Catbae

There should be 1 wolf in each group or all wolves in 1 group.