Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Then vote beatcat with me x)

Note thats a weird team my friend

I can possibly do bean after giving their ISO a quick read, I donā€™t remember the vote counts on D1 so I wanna look at that too since you mentioned it resolving D1 wagons

It is? Havenā€™t really caught up with that

Its just it means 2 of our 4 claimed active power would be lying.

Yeah I can see the case for beancat wolf, though I still think the insanely high inactivity spike on molly + already low activityish on D1 is an easy hit

I could write out all the thoughts I had about beancat as I read their ISO but to be honest im fucking lazy ā†’ if you EXPLICITLY want me to do so Iā€™ll take the time sometime before EoD to go through it again while writing down what I was thinking

All in all: Im okay with voting either here, you can choose who you want me to vote, though for the sake of not having people think im teamed up with you or something and making it evident that im just equally okay with either vote and am lazy to decide I will also

ask @Leafia and @catbae who they want me to vote between molly and beancat
Do note that
A) i am partially asking to have a better way of deciding than just flipping a coin
and B) i am also asking you because it doesnā€™t necessarily mean iā€™ll vote who you say, but whoever you tell me i should vote might reveal something useful in the future (probably not because i had to explain it but whatever)

I do!
Do I count?

I guess @Vulgard is also a good player to ask this question

Bro what kind of wolf team is that.
I want to take down both slots.

Are you down to vote Molly with Demi?

If you are Iā€™ll join you there

The only real think I liked from them is their wagon analysis on molly.

Then again that might have just been Magnus that did that.

Actually

VOTE: Achro

I had a future vision this was wolf and I was in spec chat.

Call me crazy and just take this with a grain of salt but when I have visions I want to yank at it.

Only possible in v bean and v catbae worlds which i dont subscribe to. I am world building.

Glad you are confirmed not psychic at least.

So whatā€™s your suggestion @Achromatic ?

Well, i am probably overthinking because its my favorite hobby. Molly is never a bad lynch for poe but could in theory maybe clear herself.

Bean even if v effects the reads i have on 4 people dramatically which is just great value

Catbae can be scum here but the wim for a scum day 2 already down 1 is pretty crazy if he is actually soft red checked. He showed games earlier where he has rolled over.

I like bean > molly > catbae atm for viable lynches. Anything else i think shouldnt be considered.

Also if bean flips v just shoot catbae to resolve that. If bean flips w then shoot molly because at that point we are so ahead and narrowing poe is great value.

That combo should clear up game state a lot.

I think I should go with a wagon that is at least somewhat popular and that I agree with
VOTE: beancat