Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Yes because it isnt a meta read. I am not saying this is unusual for bean i am just comparing how i would expect generic scum to act vs generic town. Its fine to kill catbae here as i have said numerous times i just like resolving the wagons eod and think thats very useful.

I also am a bit taken aback as it is late for me and i didnt expect so much aggro tbh

Yes but everyone is different, heck Eliza barly makes reads, regardless of her alignment.

You canā€™t use the same generic method for everyone, you should know.

1 Like

half the people here are unhinged applying generic scum/town is hard to get accurate results

1 Like

Tbh if catbae is scum i think this game is super easy

Just mow through me/molly/marluna and if the game isnt over re examine

1 Like

Idk did Achro lose WiM here?
Iā€™d expect them to know this and how generic stuff doesnā€™t directly apply to reading someone, they also say to have 20 years experience so I expect them to be doing better.

Iā€™ll use Catbaeā€™s words ā€œBigger Barsā€ or something like that for players like Achro.

1 Like

No tbh marlā€™s aggro play style out of nowhere just jolted me after awhile of relaxed game theorizing.

Huh?

No your entire case on Clone sucks

Okay then vote catbae lol

(I know you are)

When I can justify is claim as Rand Town and prove that the ā€œreadā€ thing is NAI.

Your case is just sand on the guard rail.

Although to be fair some of my cases Iā€™ve made in the past are around that area as well.

my case on zorvo is the best i just kept spamming that he is wolf and not elaborating

1 Like

If your town, play better.
If your wolf, vote me tomorrow and say ā€œFrozenā€ or maybe even ā€œScaredā€.

UNVOTE

Didnā€™t realize catbae has this much vote already.
(pretend my vote being there, if I miss EoD)

when I say play better I mean I expect more out of you and I donā€™t like what Iā€™m getting and Iā€™d like you to provide some better stuff.

towny if catbae is wolf

Basically i have stated many times today that i am fine with all of bean molly catbae and this remains true. I honestly am not going to bother discussing all my points as i have already gone over everything so if it sucks for you thats chill.

I just didnt expect anyone to say ā€˜if we vote wrong today we lose the gameā€™ it was so dramatic that it broke my brain a little

Oh you silly.
You know Iā€™m town.

Not really tbh.

i think you are great at looking like a wolf that has TMI