Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Catbae/Marluna have lots of scum equity together.

1 Like

Tbh zorvo i would rather you not tell me to play better. I dont mind you voting for me in later days or against me but i am doing my best and if that isnt good enough just keep it to yourself and suspect me.

1 Like

if im marluna whos is wolf with catbae i push catbae to oblivion the moment i see they are roleblocked that day or atleast when i see the claim

no one really did that from memory which gives me mild pause and the biggest case for why catbae would be town

Basically there is no better.

Yeah Iā€™m sorry if it sounded bad I didnā€™t mean it like that I just think RN your thoughts havenā€™t been that good in regards what I know your capable of as village so Iā€™ll wait to see what your newer thoughts are come Day 3.

m

Effective immediately, @CRichardFortressLies replaces mollylikesorigami.

Please do not discuss the circumstances of replacements.

1 Like

Marluna isnā€™t you, they donā€™t play like that

In fairness if catbae is wolf we agree on catbae/marluna so in that world which i have built out i am agreeing with you on at least two wolves, right? I enjoy digging in the weeds in games so maybe you thought i was saying always bean today when really i just thought it was a bit better

Votecount

catbae (5): beancat, lol, Marluxion, Zorvo, Demisha
beancat (3): Vulgard, Achromatic, thepigeonnyc
mollylikesorigami (2): Leafia, Phraze
Achromatic (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (5): Jackrito, Magnus, mollylikesorigami, catbae, Marluna

Hello everyone! Good to see you guys punted a wolf D1.
Iā€™ve been reading the thread before subbing in.
Yes Iā€™m aware catbae apparently was roleblocked on a no death night.

marluna refusing even a crumb of towncred for not voting a supposed scum after seeing wagon is big

so if catbae scum its either the people defending or like the most dead/worst team you can think of with them and catbae is the most relavant player

Votecount

catbae (5): beancat, lol, Marluxion, Zorvo, Demisha
beancat (3): Vulgard, Achromatic, thepigeonnyc
mollylikesorigami (2): Leafia, Phraze
Achromatic (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (5): Jackrito, Magnus, CRichardFortressLies, catbae, Marluna

Well thay solves that problem at least.

i dont play like that either im dumber

Ok yeah Iā€™ll admit my bad but my main concern is your Bean push and case that really tilts me.
Itā€™s bad, real bad.

Someone tell me why the duck is my slot a wagon choice for today?

1 Like

EoD1

Plus it has some wolf equity

ur slot is poe and irrelevant as fuck you need to go hard today/tommorow to live