Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

That’s NAI for me.
It’s all based on their Day 1 that gives your slot wolf equity.

ok

@CRichardFortressLies claim

When did I consider Marl as highly maf target?

You really don’t read sentences fully, only the part concerns you.

I said doc should target highly maf target, while víg should avoid those.

I was concerned about vig and doc targeting the same person…

And we can’t make you.

Idk about Marluxion but I’ll accept even just a soft and a flavour name

@CRichardFortressLies claim whether or not you had any action that could have stopped the nightkill or not

if you didnt just say so

1 Like

That is probably better.

I claim that I’m not a protective role.

or a disruptive role?

I read it all and grab what I need to that is potential AI.

No.

And you again answered only one part of the post, I’m done with talking with you.

I never viewed Marluxion as a possible mafia target I thought they looked real bad.

I explained the first part already and I honestly don’t care to respond to the second one.

I don’t ignore you I just respond to what I need to.

Called strategic play.

Anyway

My tinfoil if catbae flips scum is marl is one of his partners and i will explain why day 3 if catbae flips scum.

This is ‘lynch achromatic first and then listen when you see achro is town after you get rid of any other reasonable poe suspects’ levels of tinfoil

But marl is way too aggressive this morning lol. As soon as i thought it over i was like ‘ooooh, marl is outing any potential town protection since he knows the mafia kill failed’

Of course if catbae is town then marl is just being really aggressive on a day 2 with 1 dead scum and 0 dead town.

I’m inclined to unpair Marluna with Kanave from this post. It feels to me that if Marluna/Kanave are both wolves, it feels like that they’d avoid saying stuff like this that would make town want to check their partner.
I wouldn’t mind a sanity check if possible.

No
It is called narrowmindness…

Marluna might be bait tbh in catbae worlds now that i think about it

You literally ignored half of my sentence I said that my hypothetical statement is my view point…

If you read my full sentence you SHOULD HAVE realized my statement was hypo, cause no one can be the same time maf target and not maf target…